Chapter 36 - Natural talent

1010 words.

Patata and Kaque were releasing constant barrages, Kaque was overpowering him. Patata jumped back and escaped the barrage battle. Kaque jumped toward him, he blocked a spike shot. Patata started hopping back and dodging attacks, Kaque pulled his spike back by the chain and little spikes popped out of it. He swung it around before launching it at Patata, he blocked the attack but the force had doubled and it sent him flying. He rolled and hit a wall, as he got up Kaque jumped in the air and was ready to slam his spike down into Patata. He dodged it but the destruction it caused sent Patata flying yet again. He landed on a platform, he stood up and looked about, Kaque's spike slammed through the floor of the platform from beneath. Patata dodged it and noticed it had grappled onto the roof, it pulled Kaque up.

As he landed on the platform Patata slashed the floor in half, his half fell off. As Patata was falling he jumped back, Kaque took this chance to launch the spike at him middair. Patata let go of his sword, Patata grabbed the spike and stopped it from piercing his chest, though he got slashed by the little spikes. He then pulled the spike closer to his side and swung Kaque who was connected to the chain off the side. As that was happening Patata got teleported as he heard a biwa note. He teleported to a room, he heard commotion, as he looked back to see Akaza and Beerus firing barrages of slices and punches. Giyuu was running in from behind Beerus, they swapped and Giyuu slashed one of Akaza's arms off. Patata then rushed in, he aimed his sword at Akaza's neck. He blocked the jab with his hand, but Beerus sliced that arm off.

Giyuu slipped back, Beerus then went for the head. Akaza slightly raised his shoulder, when his arm regenerated it blocked the attack. Since cells were rushing in to form the arm it was weak and the sword went straight through. Though it gave Akaza time to jump back. Beerus didnt move from his spot as Patata rushed in, Beerus then followed in behind. They both went to attack, Patata was blasted back instantly by a shockwave. Beerus avoided Patata and lunged in to go for the neck. As his blade touched Akaza's neck, he raised his leg, Beerus took this into account and lunged past Akaza to try and slice it off from behind.

Akaza jumped back, hitting Beerus. They slammed through a wall, Beerus hit the floor and rolled into another wall while Akaza smashed through it and landed on his feet. Beerus got up and turned to go through the next hole but Akaza's fist flew through, he dodged it. Beerus' sword was to his side so he faced it upwards and raised his sword, this slashed Akaza's arm off. Akaza turned around to face him but as he did Patata jumped in. Akaza moved aside and the jab missed, he then hit Patata in the gut which knocked him down the current corridor. Giyuu then jumped through and went for the head, Akaza ducked and avoided it.

He went for an uppercut, but Patata grabbed his arm and dived out of the way. The fist brushed Giyuu's cheek and sliced it. Patata snapped Akaza's elbow and got up, Akaza jumped up to his feet and spun around to kick Patata in the head. Patata blocked it with his sword but was slammed back through to the room they were in before. Beerus swung at Akaza, the slice missed as Akaza smashed through to the previous room. As Patata got up Akaza was infront of him about to land an axe kick, Patata rolled out of the way and got up to slice Akaza's left leg off. Patata jumped back as Akaza swung at his legs. Akaza was boosted up as he regenerated, he looked at Patata.
[Akaza] - Eight layered demon core. -
[Patata] - Fuck- -
(Patata) - There are only three known rain forms, the rest have been lost to time- What move!? -
Patata quickly thought of a tactic as the shockwaves were blasted towards him.
(Patata) - The second form! Stormy rain! -
In quick succession Patata blocked all eight shockwaves, his blocks getting weaker and weaker as they hit. The final shockwave did push him off balance, he blinked and Akaza was gone. He noticed something above him.

As he looked up, Akaza dived down, he jumped back and dodged the punch. Akaza quickly got up and lunged at Patata as Giyuu and Beerus rushed in to help. Patata blocked a punch and it hurt a lot, he heard a rib crack. Beerus ran in and slashed the attacking arm off of Akaza from his right, he looked to his left only for his eyes to be slashed by Giyuu. As he quickly regenerated Patata hit his neck, the sword slightly pierced his neck.

Akaza blasted them all back, he sighed.
[Akaza] - I shouldve seen that coming, i got a bit too cocky... -
[Patata] - Or you're... or..
you're just weak- - He was huffing and puffing.
[Akaza] - Don't compare me to the weak! -
Akaza rushed Patata, he instantly went to punch him, it was blocked but the second one slid through the block and hit Patata in the gut. He coughed up blood and Beerus ran at him.

Akaza twisted around and kicked Beerus in the side, he was launched away and crashed into Giyuu. Akaza twisted back round to attack Patata, he fired off a barrage of punches, Patata managed to keep up and block them, he grunted as Akaza finished with a powerful punch. Patata was blasted through a wall, he sat up to see Akaza lunging at him.
[Akaza] - Leg type: Explosive fury! -
He sent a barrage of kicks, Patata was dodging and blocking as much as he could but he got too close when blocking and was launched into the air. He coughed out blood and held his sword close.