005

I woke up to my alarm per usual. This time I wasn't getting up for work. It was Deacon and Annie's babies baptism today and we were all going to there house.

I got in the shower, did everything I needed to do. Once I was out I did my makeup, dried my hair and decided to not really style it or anything.

 Once I was out I did my makeup, dried my hair and decided to not really style it or anything

Hair and Makeup^^

Once that was done I got changed.

Once I was ready, I grabbed my stuff and drove to Deacon's house

Once I was ready, I grabbed my stuff and drove to Deacon's house. It took about ten minutes. I walked to the backyard and greeted Annie with a warm hug.

Nailea: Oh, it's so good to see you.
I said rubbing her back.

Annie: You too, it's been too long.

I then walked over and greeted Deacon with a hug.

Deacon: Hey Nai, thanks for coming.

Nailea: Of course I was going to come Deac.

I then made my way around, saying hi to everyone. We were all waiting on Hondo. Then he finally came in.

We gathered everyone and then I pulled him up, front and center.

Luca: Alright, okay the bad news is there is no Jackass of the Month to hand out today. But the good news is there's a Jackass of the year! This month's infraction was a doozy, because one of our own was pictured very prominently in the Sunday papers. On the front page, above the fold! Ladies and gents it is my distinct displeasure to present Jackass of the year to, uh, shameless media darling Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson. Come forward to receive your punishment. Anything you'd like to say?

I was clapping and laughing at Luca's big speech. He always makes these things hilarious.

Hondo: Yeah, I got something to say. Ya'll are fired.
We all let out a laugh.

Hondo: I would not like to thank the photographer that took this picture. And to the newspaper that published it, I curse you. And certainly no thanks to Annie and Deacon, our ungracious hosts.

We all clapped and cheered a little.

Hondo: Hey, but seriously, um... I never asked for this job, you know? But... I couldn't be prouder of this team.