001

I was at HQ, training with Luca per usual. We did this as much as possible. I was working up a sweat when we got the buzzer.

Luca: Alright, let's do this.

We ran to the locker room and got geared up. I quickly re-did my low bun and put on my helmet. I got everything on and we were out.

Buck: We got five, six active shooters we're gonna be a code six we need to initiate an HRT.

Deacon: Everyone knows there positions, keep it clean, make it a work of art.

Luca: Alright fifteen seconds out!
He shouted from the front.

Buck: Alright, I want you to fill the gaps, stay liquid.

I kissed my angel necklace, as I do every time for good luck.

Buck: You with us Hondo?

Hondo: Fill the gaps, stay liquid. You say it so much I finally got it tattoo'd on my ass.

We all let out a laugh at his joke.

Luca: Here we go!

We pulled up and we're immediately into Work mode. We got out, single file line making our way towards the building.

I could hear all the shots being fired.

We made it inside, taking cover close to the officers who made the call.

Tan threw in a gas bomb, distracting them and then shooting at them. Hondo beside him.

Our suspects started running.

Hondo: We got rabbids!

Chris went over to the hurt officer to help him, we all went in pursuit of our suspects. They shot at a gate and barged through it.

We went after them, jumping the fence and running after them. They were fast. Some of them were still shooting at us.

We heard screams and some little kids came out there door.

Nailea: Hey, hey your okay just go back inside okay?
They listened and quickly made there way back inside.

We rounded a corner and they were right there, one broke off from the group and went through a fence.

Buck: I got him!

He went after him while Luca, Deacon, Hondo and myself were still in pursuit of the others.

They jumped onto a roof and onto the other side. One of them still shooting at us but ran out bullets, he dropped the gun and ran.

Deacon: Hondo, suspect left. Luca your with me.

They climbed onto the roof, Hondo and I going to the left for the other suspect.

I was in front, Hondo following me.

We cautiously rounded the corner searching for the suspect. Just as I was walking down the Ally way I was shoved into the fence.

I rammed my gun into him, hitting his stomach. I then shoved him forward and into the wall. Hitting his face. Hondo not interfering, knowing I can handle myself.

Deacon: Situation is getting out hand, we need to shut this down now.

Deacon: We are a gun short here Hondo.

Nailea: Help them.

I continued fighting with the guy, him shoving me back into the fence and hitting me in the face. I managed to get control and held his shoulders.

Nailea: He's ready, on your count Deacon.

They guy managed to get a hold of my throat. I pushed him off, turning us around and punching him in the face. He got a good hit to my stomach but not enough to take me down.