Off to the other world we go

It was time, he and the others were boarding the plane to Rio De Janeiro in Brazil. Terushima was to meet them there at the airport when they reach. The flights were expensive, considering how many of them there are. It was amazing though, Hinata could not believe it. They were going to Brazil, after spending less than a week in New York. He wouldn't get this opportunity ever again, that he knew. 

"You're doing the thing again, smiling into nothingness", Yamaguchi spoke out as they rushed into their plane seats. They took up the majority of the seats in their section on the plane due to their sheer numbers. It was alright though, everyone got along with everyone, and it was nice. He pulled out his phone, as he sat next to the window with Yamaguchi. This was the 'back-up' phone he had with fake accounts and all. He pulled up the social media and he scanned through the photos. Komori had posted their location, but they were already out. There were no concerns arisen, as they had left New York City already.

"OH, we look so cool in these photos Komori posted. And AND, I recorded the whole incident at the Statue of Liberty," Hinata said facing Yamaguchi, who snickered.

"Send them to the group chat, I want everything, and I'm sure the others do as well. It's hilarious how much screaming was done, especially by Shira"

"I CAN HEAR YOU YAMAGUCHI, IF YOU DONT SHUT-"

"Calm down Shira, take a moment to relax, we're on a plane," Tendou said before Shirabu did anything overly dramatic

"He's right you know, if you wanna do something, do it after we get off the plane, which is approximately in 18 hours," Kita interrupted as well. 

"18 HOURS?! I am going to sleep for this whole trip, no one wake me up, or elese I will hunt you down and stab you in your sleep," Kunimi yelled out. Kenma, and Yahaba replied in agreement. Suga sighed and told them all to get rest, and sleep, because it is going to be a long ride. 

The plane then took off. Yahaba, Suna, Kunimi and Kenma were sleeping blissfuly. Suga, Akaashi, Yaku, Tendou, and Atsumu were having a deep conversation about who would most likely to jump out without a parachute. Oikawa was with Shirabu and Makki, who were groaning at his jokes. Close by where the second and first years of Karasuno, each of them watching a movie in threes. Kita and Komori were having a relaxing conversation, before both dozed off. The oldest among them, the girls fell asleep also, next to each other. 

It was a long trip indeed. After the first two hours, everyone had dozed off, all exhausted from their trip so far. They all had gotten a notice from their schools earlier on, that their holidays will last for at least a month or two due to unforeseen circumstances. It was concerning, how it had happened for all of them. They were all from different schools, and others from a completely different precinct. It was alright though, they planned to take the most advantage of it. 

The plane had travelled far, when the first of them woke up. He checked his phone, which was still charging, they had slept for around 15 hours. Oikawa blinked once, then twice and then again for the third time. Makki, and Shirabu who were next to him started shifting uncomfortably around him. He looked at their time of landing, it was in.... 15 MINUTES?! He pulled away from Makki, and got out off his seat. Firstly he woke up the Shirabu and Makki, aggressively shaking them. 

"Oikawa, what the f*ck did you do that for?", Makki said as pulled himself, Shirau glaring at him to agree.

"What the f*ck did I do that for?," Oikawa mocks, "WE ARE LANDING IN 15 MINUTES, YOU HEAR THAT? FIF-TEEN."

"WE'RE WHAT?!", Suga yells out, interrupting their commotion. The silver haired boy gets off his seats, wacking everyone one by one, waking them up. Oikawa checks the time again, 10 minutes left. As he lifted his head, multiple sounds of protests were heard.

"What the hell?"

"I'm going back to sleep"

"EVERYONE WAKE THE HELL UP, WE'RE ARRIVING IN TEN MINUTES, WAKE THE F*CK UP," Oikawa suddenly yells out grabbing their attention. "We have ten minutes, pull yourself together, gather all your stuff.  We're almost there"

He looks around, everyone is getting ready quickly, Suga is yelling at everyone to get up, more aggressively, especially the people who tried to sleep again. It isn;t long until an announcement comes through, telling them to take there seats. Oikawa returns to his seat, buckling him, putting in his earphones. It takes another 5 to 10 minutes for them to land, but they get there, everyone is jet lagged and ready to sleep. They get off the plane one by one, taking in the sights of Rio. It isn't much since they're entering the airport, rushing through to get their luggage on time. Despite being extremely jetlagged, they stamina keeps up with them. 

As they get their luggage, they see a certain dirty blonde in the distance waving at them frantically. It was an amusing sight, Terushima is certainly a piece of work, they think. Yamaguchi and Hinata run towards him, engulfing the latter in a bear hug.

"Alright you two get off of him, we need to get going," Suga said laughing.

Yamaguchi pouts as well as Hinata, "But Sugaa we missed him," Yamaguchi whines out.

Still pouting both of them get off Terushima, who is grinning ear to ear.

"Lovely to see you all again!", he says, "Here, I'm driving us towards are place to stay"

"AHH thank goodness, I cannot drive for my life rightnow.." Tendou says, "dibs sitting next to Hinata though, he promised me"

"Yes yes, I know," Hinata says snickering.

The others laugh along as well, following Terushima towards their bus, it was much like their other one, in New York, luxurious and all, but it seemed to have more space for rest. Nishinoya and Tanaka ran into the bus first, with a concerned Kinoshita following. The rest follow through as well, each of them, enjoying the rest they got. It wasn't long until they reached their place. 

"Well everyone," Terushima calls out as he parks, "We're here! What do you think?"

Everyone looked around in awe, except Tendou, of course, he owned the place after all. They all rushed around the place, each finding an individual bed to sleep on. As much as they wished to explore the place, they couldn't, they were all exhausted. Snickering, Terushima, turned off the lights, and told everyone else to go to bed. Rio was still going to be there tomorrow, it isn't going to move. 

"Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams~"

HIII EVERYONE!! I feel kinda bad that I did not update for like 9 months, so here is another update. Warning though, next few chapters are going to be redemptions one after the other, cause the other half isn't caught up to the timeline of this group yet, wish me luck. ANYWAYS hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave any suggest, and LOVE YOU ALLL <33