Carnival

Hinata rushed towards his friends, into the carnival. He was so excited, he had been waiting the whole day for this, especially with all that stuff that came up. As he reached his group of friends, he went directly towards, Yachi. He hadn't gotten the chance to talk to her or any of the karasuno second years at all this trip. Hinata slightly tapped the blonde on her shoulder, causing her head to swiftly move around in his direction. Yachi smiled at him, as she welcomed him into the ongoing conversation.

"Hey Hitoka, Noya, Tanaka and Kinno! How are you guys,"Hinata starts, trying to avoid any awkward tension.

"SHOYOOOO! I haven't seen you at all this trip wanna hang with me, Tanaka, Kinnoshita and yachi for the carnival," Nishinoya had replied.

"I have a better idea, how about the karasuno stays together for the carnival, I'll call Suga and Yams. SUGAAAA, YAAAAAAAMS" Tanaka started to yell, drawing attention.

WHACK

"Tanaka keep your loud mouth shut, people are staring," Suga said annoyed, as he stood next to Tanaka.

"Didn't have to hit me though..." Tanaka had mumbled.

"He's right, your lucky ennoshita isn't here or Daichi. thinking of that makes me shiver. ughhhh," Kinnoshita had chimed in, as he made a wrinkled face and shivered.

"What do you need anyway? You don't usually yell our names unless you're planning something," Yamaguchi said, suspiciously looking at Tanaka.

Yachi, came to the rescue as she quickly replied before anyone else could, "Calm down Yams, his idea isn't actually bad this time. He suggested all of Karasuno stick together for the carnival today."

"CAN WE, CAN WE PLEASE SUGA"

"Heh. alright, alright but stop jumping up and down Hinata, you wouldn't want to waste your energy. Now would you? Good boy. Now let's go we have an eventful day ahead"

"Thank you so much Suga. C'mon guys!" Hinata happily cheered, as motioned for the rest to follow him towards the roller coaster. The line wasn't surprisingly that long and their whole group went in one go. As they climbed into the seats Yamaguchi and Alisa started to look a little pale. 

"Yams..?"

"stupid roller coasters...scary sh#ts....AH! Yea hinata?"

"Are you okay? It's okay if you're scared just hold my hand."

"Really?"

Hinata hummed in agreement slightly smiling at the freckled boy. He couldn't really blame Yamaguchi for being nervous, the roller coaster was big, like super big. He himself was a little nervous. A sudden jolt came when a snapped out of his train of thoughts, the ride had started. He held the safety bars as tightly as he could as he waited for the adrenaline to arrive. Not even a second later, screams had erupted, including his own as his heart rushed with excitement. he turned his head to Yamaguchi who was also smiling, clearly overcoming his fear, as well everyone else.

Soon enough they had gotten off the roller coaster and started heading towards the other rides. One by one, they went through the rides, eventually deciding it was time for some food. They all headed towards the food and game stands. Hinata was having an amazing time, most he has had in a while. He walked back towards his friends as he ate his cotton candy/fairy floss. He thought about his friends karasuno and how each of them reminded him of family. For example, Suga and Daichi were mom and dad, Asahi was the awkward uncle, the second years were like older brothers, Yamaguchi was his closest sibling, with a very salty boyfriend but dare he say also a brother, Yachi was like angelic sister with a nice girlfriend and then there was his own milk obsessed boyfriend. As he stopped his thoughts as he reached his destination with the group. They were all giggling and laughing, he smiled as he hadn't seen their genuine laughs and smiles for months.

"hinaAATAA, are you even listening?!", Kinoshita yelled.

"Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?" Hinata asked very confused.

"It's fine Hinata, we were just wondering what you were thinking about cause you were smiling at yourself."

"Oh ok, it wasn't that important, it just made me happy seeing everyone all together, giggling and laughing."

"Shoyou I am genuinely confused but alright", Yamaguchi chimed in.                                                                                                              

Noticing that Yamaguchi had used his first name like he'd been begging him to, he squealed, really loudly. This caused the surrounding members of his group to give him a confused. Hinata sighed, as he explained why he was so happy and Yamaguchi's face flushed a brighter red each minute. They all gave him subtle smiles, genuine but still subtle. They all spread across the games in groups covering more area quickly while they ate their food. In the end of the mini games session: Suna, Akaashi and Atsumu had won a huge bear, Karasuno's group had gotten some plushies as well as a gift basket and the others had gotten small plushies and some clothes. they all decided it was best to put away all their treasures back into the bus.

After they had placed their stuff back in, they went back to the carnival. The sun would soon set and Hinata suggested going on the Ferris wheel to watch the sunset. There was mutters of agreements as they headed over to the last ride. Hinata was dragging Yachi and Yamaguchi, who grabbed onto Nishinoya and Tanaka for support. So Hinata ended up dragging four people to the Ferris wheel in impeccable speed. Soon every\one had managed their way to the ride. Hinata was barely being held down by Tanaka and Kinoshita as he jumped u and down with excitement. 

4 people per box and their were 6 boxes, just enough to fit all of them in. As the slowly moved around looking out the window, they felt at peace, each person was smiling ear to ear. The first years were crying, feeling peaceful for once, the second years comforted them as the third years smiled at them feeling proud. Soon the Ferris wheel stopped and it was time get off. One by one they got off and made their way back to their bus. Each of them slumped int heir seats as Tendou went to the driver's seat to drive them back to the hotel. 

As they reached the hotel, all of them grabbed their stuff and practically ran through the doors to the elevator and then to their room. They were absolutely exhausted, but they had fun, the most they've had in a long time. Each of them silently hope that the tops don't find out their location, but if they do, they need a back up plan.

"GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!", Hinata yelled as he ran out of them bathroom, fully changed, dragging Yamaguchi, Yachi and Kenma towards his bed. Akaashi, Yaku, Tendou and Suga were sitting at their beds peacefully, slumped against each other slowly falling asleep. Oikawa was with Kunimi, Yahaba and Hanamaki (Makki) cuddling on the bed slowly falling off it. Shirabu was with Atsumu and Suna, sleeping soundly in the middle of the two. Nishinoya, Tanaka and Kinoshita had wrapped themselves with multiple blankets, sinking into the peace. Saeko and Alisa were once again, the only ones who slept in their own beds, as they didn't see need to be cuddled together, as nice as it sounds, but it was ok.  They all slept soundly and happily, awaiting the next day.