𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

"And have you seen my boyfriend?" the pink haired one asked then.

"Nope, why?"

"Draken, Mikey and Takemichi are nowhere to be found" the blond one said sighing disappointed in his brother.

"Wait wait wait, what's going on here?" (y/n) asked confused.

"Oh yeah, you don't know Emma and Hinata yet" Takashi said noticing (y/n)'s confusion.

"I'm Emma, ​​Mikey's half sister" the blond haired girl said politely.

"And I'm Hinata, Takemichi's girlfriend" the pink haired introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm (y/n)"

"Mitsuya's girlfriend, yeah" Emma teased.

"Mikey did mention you ship us" Mitsuya said sighing.

"We're not dating but if you want me to introduce myself as someone you know's friend or anything, I'm Keisuke's best friend"

"Already on the first name basis uh?" Hinata teased chuckling.

"But she's on the nickname basis with Mitsuya" Emma said defending her ship.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah... I call him Taka-chan. Though I call Keisuke Kei so" the girl said with a shrug.

"Though there's the chan for Mitsuya, like Hakkai calls him" Emma said rolling her eyes not letting the girl fool her easily.

"Yeah whatever, about your brother. I have no idea where he is, but we can help you look for him" Takashi said changing the subject.

"I'll appreciate that" the blond girl said with a nod.

TIME SKIP

"He is really nowhere to be found" Takashi said desperate after they looked up everywhere he could be.

That was also when they noticed Baji walking by so (y/n) waved at him for him to come towards their way. The raven haired ran up to them saying "Wassup guys"

"Hey Kei, do you know where are Mikey, Draken and Takemichi?" (y/n) asked.

"Well, I saw them in the park" this one replied with a shrug

"And when was that?" (y/n) asked.

"Yesterday?" this one answered unsure.

"You're so useless Kei" (y/n) said sighing disappointed in her best friend.

"That was rough"

"I really could careless. Don't think I forgot that you called my mom a milf"

"Will you ever stop bringing this up?"

"No"

"Well, I will not stop repeating that I'm just being the most honest I can be. And she's single right?"

"Yes she is" (y/n) said annoyed. "Thanks, now I wish my dad and her didn't divorce"

"Wait actually? I thought you just decided to move there without your dad"

"I thought I told you about it"

"Maybe you did, I prolly just forgot. But that's better for me"

"Fuck you"

"Your mom will"

"She isn't a pedophile"

"It's alright, I'll wait until I'm 18 in 2 years and give my shot"

"That's grooming"

"No it's not since I made the choice, not her"

"Bro, just give up"

"Never"

The (h/c) haired girl sighs and then says "So, let's try calling Mikey, maybe he'll answer"

"I've tried but he won't" Emma said.

"I know how to make him talk" Kei then said smirking. He pulled out his phone as (y/n) got next to him to see what he was doing.

(s/n) shippers

GUYS, HE DID IT, MITSUYA DID IT

Peh
Did what?

ASKED OUT (Y/N)

Peh
WHAT

I REPEAT MYSELF, MITSUYA ASKED OUT (Y/N) AND SHE SAID YES

My key 🔑
HOLD THE FUCK UP, WHAT

YES

Draken 🐉
Man's growing, I'm proud of him

Try to learn to ask out Emma and we'll be proud of you too, BUT ANYWAYS, THEY KISSED TOO

Takemitchy
WHATTTTTTTT? TELL HIM TO GIVE ME ADVICES, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY MOVE ON HINA

Okay you're all here, now where are you?

My key 🔑
WHAT ABOUT (S/N) NOW BEING CANON?

It was a joke so Draken, Takemichi and you finally answer, where are y'all?

My key 🔑
In your mom

I'm in (y/n)'s

(y/n) hit Baji's head giving him a cold glare as this one grimaces.

(s/n) shippers

But seriously, where are you?

My key 🔑
At Takemitchy's

Okay

(y/n) stays still before bursting into laughter. "Did y'all even think about checking up Takemichi's house?"

"No?" Hinata said confused.