𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯

Start from the beginning

"Magic!" Peter exclaimed as he punched Thanos. Strange summoned another portal and Y/N came out.

"More magic!" He exclaimed and yanked Thanos' head down before jumping into a portal.

"Magic with a kick!" Peter appeared beside Thanos and kicked him in the face.

"Magic with a-" Y/N was about to initiate an attack but Thanos quickly caught him by the throat and slammed him down onto the ground.

"Insect!" Thanos gritted his teeth.

"No, I'm Batman." Y/N replied in a deep, rough voice like Batman. Thanos then threw him away towards Peter and Strange, the three roughly fell onto the ground.

Thanos successfully teared off the Cloak. Explosions erupted around him as Iron Man flied towards him and shot multiple missiles. Thanos used the Power Stone to suck all of the flames and fired it back at Tony, sending him away.

Y/N shot a web at the gauntlet, stopping him from using the stone. He tried to pull the gauntlet but failed as Thanos yanked the web and punched him across the face, knocking the teenager down.

As he ripped off the web, a spaceship came crashed down on him. The ship brought Thanos away as it pummeled into the dirt. He was then got punched in the face by the pilot as they landed in front of him with an electric baton.

"Well, well." Thanos said as he looked at his adopted daughter, Nebula.

"You should have killed me." Nebula spoke.

"It would've been a waste of parts!"

Nebula ran to him and attacked him with her baton.

"Where's Gamora?!" She asked.

Thanos didn't answer it and punched her away. Doctor Strange used the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and wrapped it around the gauntlet, preventing Thanos to close his fist. Drax came from behind and kicked his leg before holding it in place. 

Star-Lord shot an electric trap on the ground as it trapped Thanos' right hand. Y/N and Peter swung in, wrapped their webs around the Titan's chest before landing behind him, planting themselves using their Iron Spider legs into the ground. Iron Man landed and started to pull off the gauntlet.

Doctor Strange summoned a portal above Thanos and Mantis came out from it. She wrapped her legs around Thanos' neck and placed both of her hands on his temples. Doctor Strange resummoned the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and trapped Thanos' right hand.

Thanos screamed as he tried to escape from their grasp before ultimately subdued.

"Is he under?" Tony looked at Mantis. "Don't let up."

"Be quick. He's very strong." Mantis told them.

"Pete, help!" Tony called out to Peter. The younger brother dropped his web-line and made his way to Tony, helping him tugging the gauntlet off from the Titan's hand. "She can't hold him much longer. Let's go."

Star-Lord landed in front of Thanos with a smug. "I thought you'd be harder to catch." He looked at Tony. "For the record, this was my plan." He turned back to Thanos. "Not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?"

Thanos groaned. "My Gamora..."

"No, bullshit! Where is she?"

"He's in anguish." Mantis said.

Quill glanced at Mantis. "Good."

"He- He mourns." Mantis said again with tears built up in her eyes.

"What does this monster have to mourn?" Drax spoke.