𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯

Start from the beginning

"I finally rest...and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe." Thanos replied. "The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find our wills equal to yours." Strange exclaimed as he summoned his Mandalas .

" Strange exclaimed as he summoned his Mandalas

Thanos looked at him in confusion. "Ours?"

He looked up and saw a chunk of debris coming towards him. He didn't have time to react as Iron Man pushed the debris onto Thanos.

"Piece of cake, Quill." Tony said.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quill scoffed as he and Iron Man flied towards Thanos.

The debris on top of Thanos exploded into pieces as Thanos used the Power Stone. He then used the Reality Stone to turn the pieces into flocks of bats and made them swarmed Iron Man, throwing him back.

Thanos' face got webbed before Peter swung by and punched him. Y/N then came next and gave the Titan a venom strike before Drax came out from his position and cut at the back of Thanos' knee.

Doctor Strange came out from a portal and summoned a magical sword. He and Drax began to engage Thanos as Star-Lord flied towards them. Thanos punched Drax away towards a piece of debris before blocking an incoming attack from Strange.

He ripped off the web before shattering the magical sword. He gave a kick at Strange but the sorcerer quickly summoned a magical shield and the Cloak levitated him on air.

Doctor Strange began to use magical platforms to help Quill get close to Thanos. The Titan used the Power Stone and shot balls of energy towards him. Quill leaped above Thanos before placing a bomb at his back. He landed in front of Thanos.

"Boom!" Quill flipped him off and jumped into a portal

The bomb exploded and knocked off Thanos.

"Do not let him close his fist." Strange whispered to the Cloak of Levitation.

The Cloak flied towards Thanos and wrapped itself around the gauntlet and the Titan began to pry it off his hand. With Thanos distracted, Strange summoned a portal near him and Spider-Man came out from it.