You're american...?

Info - OKAY,So do you guys know the vine : "Hey im lesbian" "..i thought you were american?" So this imagine is based on that vine!!
So if you haven't watched the orginal,ill be putting the video above this text!!

Ib - i don't know,me??

I sigh as i took amanda's hand in mine "Don't be nervous,I'm sure they'll understand" she says soothingly, running a hand on my shoulder. I smile at her as she pecks my cheek in comfort.

Me and amanda met 8 months ago,she was nice,and beautiful, and very smart,we kinda hit it off,it took me almost 5 months to realize my crush on her before asking her out 2 months ago.

We still haven't told the boys,in which is making me nervous.

The front door opens,revealing niall,harry,liam,louis and zayn. They greeted us with a smile before sitting down infront of us at the couch.

"So...whats up?" Zayn asks, looking at both amanda and i.
I look at her hesitantly which made her nod as a sign to tell them.

As i was about to talk,i see liam's eye slightly gaze at mine and Amanda's hand. I freeze as he looks up at us with a surprised face.

Amanda's nervously chuckles, the other guys confused on whats happening. Liam points at our hands,before pointing at me and amanda "Are you?...ARE YOU?!" He yells with a shocked expression.

Me and amanda nod slowly making the boys dramatically. They started asking questions audibly as they spoke all together.

Harry hugs me and amanda,before congratulating us.

Liam and louis were both jumping up and down in excitement,saying they knew we would get together.

Zayn rambled on about having a double date with him and gigi.

But niall confusingly stayed silent.
"Calm down,guys..yes,yes i am" i replied as niall looked confusingly at me "You're what?"

Me and amanda chuckle "I'm lesbian" i said in an obvious statement. He yet again,looks at me confusingly as he replied.

"I thought you were american?"