Different feelings

Info - this imagine is in no one's point of view
this is more like each of their feelings or reactions in one. And if you wanna get into that emotional spirit,i suggest listening to falling by harry,i just really it fits the imagine. Rather a sad imagine so im warning you. enjoy

Info(2) - This imagine is inspired by pparkerwrites so credits to them for the idea!!

Warning - toxic harry on this imagine

|Requests Are Open|

Recently, you felt alone. Knowing how you were practically in a relationship with harry,it was rather confusing. You both have been in a relationship for almost 2 years,things got messy.

Fights,screaming,random arguments, constantly feeling alone cause he's constantly on tour. You felt rather lonely.

For the past few weeks,harry has been distant. Knowing that he's dealing with stress,i couldn't blame him. But time to time he wouldn't even dare to speak nor look at me. He would kiss my cheek and walk away,continuing with his day.

It felt as though he was slowly fading away from you. You would also catch him flirting with staff or with some of your friends, and ofcourse, you thought he was being nice,but he was getting too friendly.

The relationship was getting bland and boring

You couldn't handle it anymore. Why even be in a relationship.

Y/n sighs as she hears the door slam,seeing harry walk into the room,acting like she wasn't there and walking past her. There it was. The type of relationship you guys were in.

You let him take a quick shower before easing up him. You call him to the room making him sit infront of you,with a blank expression.

"Harry,i...need to talk to you" you said,nervously,making him nod for you to continue "Recently, our relationship has been...something" you tried to talk.

I really should've wrote this before doing it you thought. Harry was confused, frowning.

"What I'm trying to say is our relationship has gotten quite confusing...You come home you kiss me once,you go to bed,wake up at 5am,leave,and do the same routine over and over again" You finally said "It's not like I'm with the same person i fell in love with" You said,sadly making him look at anywhere but you.

He scoffed,shaking his head "So what? You want me to quit my job,so you could feel like i was the person you fell inlove with? He said quite bitterly making you annoyed.

You tried to approach him nicely, but all he did was throw back a snarky comment "Thats..thats not what I'm trying to say" you said,looking down.

"I'm just saying, maybe make time for your personal life. I know your fans matter but please atleast spend one night with me" you asked, trying to go easy and not come off as rude.

"I can't just stop whenever you want me to y/m/n...but ofcourse you don't understand" he scoffed "why would you,you don't even have a job"

Now what the fuck you thought.

You bite your touch inside your cheek as you tried not to burst right then and there. There it was,a random comment that will execute into an argument.

"We've talked about this harry,im still waiting for that interview on Monday" you whispered,quite weakly,not wanting to fight back with a bitter comment.

He shakes his head,rolling his eyes with attitude.

"So what are you trying to say ?" He asked,quite softly, finally realizing the snarky comment he threw at you a minute ago.

"I think...i think we should- break up" you said,fully,fiddling with your fingers as you were nervous.

It took him a minute or two to process what you said before nodding, he looked up at you,standing "Okay...i..i understand" he said,softly, making you stand infront of him "Really?"

He nods,yet again "Yeah,i know I've been really bitter,and annoying, and somewhat distant, and im sorry...i think you deserve better. I've, honestly, fell out of love. You've..You've been there for me for a long time,and im also sorry for making you wait" he answered honestly

You nodded "You can't help what you feel,you know?" tears brimming on your face,you smile softly, opening your arms for an open hug "Well,i guess this is goodbye huh?" You asked as harry slowly walked into your arms.

Hugging you tightly, knowing this will be the last intimate hug you guys will share. He held you tightly, knowing he was losing you at the next minute, knowing he'll probably wake up tomorrow, crying his eyes out because he never wanted this..but you did.

He knew he was the problem, and this was the only way he could fix it.

"Sorry for not being there long enough"

"Sorry for falling out of love"

Lies he thought to himself as he couldn't bear to hug you even tighter, hoping the tear that fell on your neck wasn't noticeable. Pushing himself into your embrace even more,noticing how you didn't hug him as tight.

He loved you,he still does,but who would believe him. He had a whole year to prove his love,but ofcourse, he had to fuck it up.

He was selfish enough to make you wait for him
And you were selfless enough to stay.