Different feelings - Part two

Info - alternative version of Different feelings,which is a happy ending, but i suggest reading past this because i don't usually make sad imagines,and Different Feelings is like a sad way of ending a relationship.

Info(2) - Part 2 was requested by Marizpamaus13 so sorry if i made sum spelling mistakes, i don't read after writing,so i apologize. And this is an Alternative version,so this wasn't meant to have a part 2 but anything for you guys.

Info(3) - Again,this imagine wasn't made by me,it was inspired by pparkerwrites so thanks to them for the idea!!

It has been 2 weeks since your break up with harry,and it has been hell. For a while,paparazzi actually took notice of you. They never really cared whenever you're outside or alone,when you used to be with harry.

And now that he announced it,to mostly,everyone in the world. You've been crowded with emails,messages,paparazzi, comments,and some were negative, some were nice and under,but some were childish and were asking me to get back with him and/or telling me i didn't deserve him.

One of the most annoying things that you have to deal with was paparazzi. Everytime you go home or come home to work,its either,they're outside,waiting,or in their car,stalking you then taking pictures. They'll either stay silent and walk with you while taking pictures,ask normal questions while taking pictures like 'how was your day' and all, and/or follow you to your apartment,taking pictures, and asking rude,insightful comments.

And today,you had to deal with them.

You sigh as you and your coworker were about to go home,looking outside to only see the paparazzi hogging the door as they waited for me to go outside.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Darren,my coworker, asks nicely, patting your shoulder as you looked stressed about the situation outside.

Darren was one of the nicest people on your job,he helped you with work,he would do favors,and he doesn't hesitate to help. He was like a big brother.

You shake your head,declining politely as you don't wanna get another rumor up your ass. The last time you were with a guy,paparazzi started spreading rumors about how thats your rebound relationship, and how you're using him for sex.

"I'm really fine darren, its only a couple blocks from here tho,but thank you" he smiles,kissing your forehead before walking out the door to the paparazzi swarming it. You sigh,picking up your bag before opening the door.

Right as you opened it,paparazzi quickly started asking questions,flashing their camera's at me.

"Ma'am,can you please tell us why you broke up with harry?"

I had to

"Is it true that you had a rebound relationship with some guy you found?"

Now that's bullshit

"Miss. Y/n,please speak"

Fuck no

You thought,as you walked away from them,covering your eyes with the paperworks in your hand. They seriously were annoying, and can't get them to leave you alone.