ch 8

So, it's 5pm and me and Veronica are getting ready to go skateboarding. I already know how to skate, that's literally all I did during my childhood. "What are you wearing." Veronica asked. "Just jeans and a t-shirt, c'mon V, were going skate boarding not the met gala." I laughed at her and she punched me in the arm. "Fine, I'll be boring like you and wear jeans." She said and over exaggerated the word jeans

"Alright, ready." Veronica said and we ran down the stairs. I slipped on my Vans and V threw me an apple juice box. Before we could even open the door Victoria yelled at us. "Wait!-" She ran up from the basement with her band behind her. "-Where are you going?" Victoria asked. "Skating." V said. "Skating? It-" "Skateboarding." I interupted Victoria. "Oh, alright. Wait- With who?" She asked. "Remember Leo?" V asked. "Oh the one whos opening the doors for us, yea I remember that kid." She said. "Him." I answered. "Alright, have f-" Victoria was interrupted by a knock at the door. I went over to open the door and there stood Leo, bowing infront of us. "Ladies, our adventure awaits." He said totally unaware of the other people in the room. I laughed and so did Veronica. "Ah, sorry. Leo." He held out his hand to Victoria, but she declined him. "I know who you are, dumbass. Is all you know how to do is open doors and bow infront of people?" She asked. "Not quite, I have many talents." Leo said, humbly. "Are you not going to say hello to the other people in the room?" Veronca asked. "Nah I think I'm good.-" He pointed to Ethan, "-He's a douch,-" Then he pointed to Thomas and Damiano, "-And they're just a tad intimidating." He said and I laughed at the guys reactions. Ethan seemed unhappy, but Thomas and Damiano were amused. "C'mon." I said as I grabbed Veronica and Leo's arms and dragged them out the door.

"Did you see Ethan's face?" Veronica laughed as we made it down her driveway. "He's was so pissed!" I laughed. "Well ladies, other men just can't seem to handle the big, bad, Leo." He put his skateboard on the side walk and flexed his muscles. "Oh my! I'm so scared!" I put my hands on my chest and we all laughed as we walked towards the skate park.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, yes! Like that!" Leo cheered on Veronica as she got on the skateboard. "This is not easy." She whined and I laughed. "Just trust yourself, if you keep thinking about hurting yourself, you will end up hurting yourself." I told her. "You've got this!" Leo told Veronica as she pushed off.

Before anyone gets concerned, no, she is not going down any ramps. Me and Leo decided that it would be best if Veronica practiced on the concrete first. 

"Look! I did it!" Veronica screamed. "You did!" Me and Leo said as we chased her down the road. "Oh this is awesome!" Veronica screamed, riding farther down the street.