ch 11

I went straight home after that. I completely ditched my afternoon classes, but how am I supposed to focus after I found out Ethan has feelings for me and realised I kind of have feelings for him? My life is such a mess right now. Honestly, I think the best thing to do is just push my thoughts aside and focus on school. But I still don't know what I want my future career to be.

MY LIFE IS SO STRESSFUL.

The next day, I texted Veronica and left for school. I don't usually go to school around this time of year considering it's almost the anniversary of my parents death, but, I dont know. I feel like something is making me go to school. Something. Yea, something.

I started walking to school when I realised I forgot my earbuds. "Shit." I felt around my pockets. "Looking for something?" I heard a voice come out of no where. And of course, it was Leo. "My god, you scared me." I hit his arm. "Don't worry I think you'll be okay." He winked and we walked towards the school. 

We got to school around the same time Vic and V arrived. Veronica came running towards us and Victoria left to go hang out with her friends. I caught a glimpse of Ethan. He had plain light blue jeans and a sweatshirt on. It's unusual for him to be so... covered up. Me, Leo and V went towards my locker and just talked a bit. I noticed them being extra touchy today. Odd. "What are you guys doing tonight?" I asked and they immediately responded with, "Nothing!" And I gave them a weird look. "You guys feeling alright? You guys seem.. off?" I asked. "Hm? No no dont worry were fine." Veronica said as the bell rang. "Okay, see ya at lunch!" Leo yelled half way down the hall with Veronica by his side. Why are they acting so weird? And why hasn't anyone said anything to me today? I haven't even gotten any snobby looks yet. What is happening?

I went into the class me and Vic have together. It's a grade 11/12 art course. I never really understood why Victoria decided to take this class considering she's so bad at art, but it's good to have someone I know with me in the class. "Hey hey." Vic came up beside me. "Hey." I smiled. "Whats up with you?" She asked as we sat down in our seats. "What? No nothings wrong, something just feels off today and I can't figure out what it is." I said. "Something? Or someone?" Vic said the "someone" part underneath her breath. "What?" I asked. "Hm, oh, no nothing." She said and turned to face the teacher who entered the room. What?

Do you thing she ment Ethan by "someone"? Ethan did seem quiet today. Maybe that's what she meant? Does Ethan really have feelings for me or is she just trying to mess with me? 

"EMILIA!" I heard my teacher yell. "Sorry sorry! I just got lost thinking about something!" I apologized and she pointed to the board, signaling for me to focus. "Yea, something." Victoria whispered under her breath and I looked wide-eyed at her and she just snickered quietly.

What is going on?