ch 5

The next few days went by like a blur. I was constantly sleeping over at V's house in case my Zio ended up stoping by. I understand he probably won't do anything to me, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thankfully, the band didn't stop by the house. But today I'm going back to my house because I've been at V's for four days and I'm sure Nonna and Nonno want me home.

~Present~ thursday night

"Wanna come with me?" I asked Veronica. "I mean, sure, why not?" She shrugged her shoulders and lead me to her car. I put my bag in her trunk and sat down in the passenger seat. "You're so lucky your dad bought you this car. I'm jealous." I layed back in the seat and put on her expensive sunglasses. "Well, that's what happens when your family owns a car dealership." She smirked at me. "Do you think your dad would pass the business down to me instead of you or Vic?" I asked sarcastically. "Highly doubt it, he probably won't even pass down the business down to us." She laughed and focused on the road infront of her. 

"Here-" She passed me the charger "-Play something good, I need energy to drive." She said and I took the charger and plugged it into my phone. I looked through my "hyped" playlist on Spotify until I found a  song. (Follow my Spotify acc- avadepro) I clicked on the song and waited for the music to start playing. As soon as the lyrics started, me and Veronica screamed from the top of our lungs. "Y'all act like you never seen a white person before! Jaws all on the floor like Pam like Tommy just burst in the door! And started whoopin' her ass worse than before! They first were divorced, throwin' her over furniture!" I screamed. "It's the return of the "ah, wait, no way, you're kidding. He didn't just say what I think he did, did he? And Dr. Dre said, nothing, you idiots! Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement!" We sang loudly.

Once we got to my house I turned the volume down and we got out of the car, then headed towards the house. "Wait so like am I sleeping here or..?" V asked. "I don't really care, whatever you feel comfortable with." I told her. "Sounds good, I'll text my dad, i'd rather not be at the house tonight anyways." She said as we went in the house. 

"Nonna! Nonno! I'm back!" I yelled. No answer, weird. I put my stuff in my room, then me and V went down to the kitchen, but at the dinning table I saw three people sitting. Nonna, Nonno, and..? oh my god. no no no... 

Me and V stayed on the stairs and watched the three adults talk. I cleared my throat and then all the of them looked over at me, including my uncle. "Oh, darling! I thought you we're staying at Veronicas house tonight?!" My nonna got up from her seat and made her way over to me. I kept lookinh at my Zio. He was just sitting there, grinning at me. What the fuck is happening right now. "Why is he here?" I asked, irritated. "I'm sorry sweety, but he came unexpectedly and well, he is our son." She smiled sweetly at me. What the fuck. "And we were thinking, since he's been getting better, we think it's a good idea for you to start talking to him more and we can become a family again. How does that sound?" She asked. I looked over at my uncle, then back at my nonna. "Like shit." I said and ran upstairs to grab my bag, then took Veronica by her arm and got in her car.

 "Holy shit." Veronica exhaled as she sat down. "What now?" She asked me. "Can I stay with you?" I asked her. "Of course! It's no problem at all." She smiled at me and then drove off towards her house.