I nodded my head and then glanced at Nat who was sitting on a bench. I approached her and sat next to her staring off at the crowd of people. "What do we do? This clearly wasn't a part of your plan," I mumbled.

"We've still got to sign the accords. Have you called your sister? She's probably worried," Nat said, brushing her hand alongside mine. She clearly wanted to talk more but we didn't have time. Not with everything that was going on.

Just as I was about to call my sister I noticed Nats phone buzzing. I observed her as she answered. "Yeah?" I couldn't hear who was on the other end so I had to guess.

"Uh yeah. Thanks. We got lucky. I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. Stay home. You'll only make this worse. For all of us. Please." And with those words I knew exactly who it was. Nat was looking in the wrong direction as she stood up.

I spotted him away from the crowd. Blue hat. Sunglasses. Never good with disguise. "No. Someone will. If you interfere. That's how it works now." 

He looked towards us and I knew he saw me looking at them. "Why?" "Shit." And the call ended. The ginger turned towards me and saw me looking. "No-" I stood up and faced her. "Look. I can't explain now. I have to find the Winter soldier," I spoke, knowing she was disagreeing with me.

"What's going on Rea? What happened to sticking to the plan?" She asked, clearly frustrated that things were falling apart. "This has nothing to do with the team. Or sides. He's the only one who knows what I went through. I need to get answers," I responded, desperate for her to approve.

"He just blew up a building-" "I don't think that was him. Hydra-" "they're not gonna come after you anymore." She cut me off, wanting me to stay. "I'm sorry Nat. I have to find out," I sighed. I kissed her lightly, knowing people weren't looking before leaving her behind with my phone, so no one could trace me.

On my phone I left a note. 'I love you. I'll see you soon. Stay safe.' And I hoped she saw it.

I walked into the building where Steve wandered into. There I found him with Sam and Sharon. I kept back, observing what they were doing. I knew Nat wouldn't look for me, she respected what I had to do.

They thought they were being discreet. But they sure as hell didn't look like it. Steve was muscly and tall. He stood out in a crowd. I continued to follow Steve and Sam to an airport and figured out they were getting on a plane to Bucharest.

I booked my ticket and then began wandering around. I thought I had been discreet, but a super soldier pinning me to a wall near the ladies toilet proved otherwise.

"You can't arrest me Andy. I've gotta do this," he said and I groaned a little at the force he used. "I'm not against you. I want to find the winter soldier too. I need to find out about Hydra." I told him, hiding the fact that the real reason I wanted to find him was for my own comfort. I wanted to know how much of my information Hydra kept. And how he was planning to live with all the information about him out too.

"He's dangerous. Probably brainwashed. What makes you think you'll get information?" He asked. "I think the videos are fake. Hydra's good at that kind of stuff," I informed him which led him to let me go.

"Why didn't you just come over to us?" "Because I'm not picking a side. All of this accords stuff is messing me up. And I'm sure my sister is worried about me and I haven't been able to talk to her. Nats probably mad at me, so I'm not gonna give her a reason for me to be sleeping on the couch," I said.

The two men looked at each other and then nodded letting me go. "You don't have to pick sides. Just help us find him," Sam said. I nodded, brushing myself off before we all got on our plane.