Omnisexual.🌸🎀🌂🫐💙[6]

R
June sixth, Monday morning

To those wondering, yes, Luz does work the entire month of June. Eda has trust issues, Luz was the only one who managed to survive training, now she has people to add to her family. "Owlbert no, that's not food." Luz held the candle out of his reach.

He frowned, crawling back under the counter, lying down on his blanket. "..."

Luz sighed, "Come here buddy, I don't want you to hurt your neck, I'll carry you." She held her hands out.

Owlbert stood, hugging Luz, being picked up and leaned against her hip. He nuzzled in to the side of her chest, "Luz! Let them in!" Eda shouted.

"King let them in!" Luz passed on the chore.

He rushed to the front, pushing the door open, counting up ten people, pointing back. They entered, King explaining to those in line that once someone leaves, they can enter. It was understood, so King came back in, hopping on the stool by Luz. "Hey why don't I get cuddles--" King uttered.

"Because you don't need naptime anymore." Luz smiled to a customer.

They came over, holding up a shirt, "Do you..Have this in a larger size..?" They asked.

"I can certainly check, keep looking around I'll find you in a bit." Luz took the shirt, putting it over her shoulder before heading to the back.

King managed the cash register while Luz searched for a shirt. There were only a few X-Large shirts, so Luz wrote on a sticky note for Hooty to order more. Luz returned to the front, finding the person, handing the shirt over, "This alright? If you need it larger you can order it on our store, might get to you sometime this week."

They awed at the shirt as they opened it, smiling, "It's amazing, thank you."

Luz nodded, "My pleasure, take your time looking around the store, I'll be at the register if you need anything else."

"Thank you!!"

Luz walked back to the register, patting King's head, the kid handing change back, a bag, and a receipt. "Thank you for coming to Hot Topic, have a ominous day!"

He laughed, thanking King before leaving, another person entering. King groaned, squishing his face and straining a smile, "Hello.."

"Princess~" Luz hummed proudly.

"Hey Luz, who's this cutie?" Amity leaned against the counter, moving Owlbert's hair back.

"Boss's kid, Owlbert. It's naptime, and I don't want him lie down there." Luz signaled under the counter.

Amity went around, examining the makeshift bed, "Can see why. Does he not sleep in the breakroom?"

"He's not used to sleeping alone yet." Luz pulled out a tag, scanning it on the other cashier, putting a pin in. "Hey there! Hope you found what you were looking for?"

"This shirt, smaller hopefully?" She handed Luz a shirt.

The Latina took it, examining the shirt, "Just a sec." She went around the counter, heading to the back.

After a minute, she came back, handing the woman a smaller shirt, "Thank you!" She smiled.

"My pleasure," Luz scanned her belongings, typing something in. "Cash or?"

"Gift card~" She cooed, holding up a card with the store name on it.

"Oh good someone understands your need for Hot Topic." Luz took the card, scratching the back and typing in the code. "Covers everything but two dollars."