Pansexual. 💙💛💗 [5]

P
When Luz started her shift on Sunday morning, June 5th, she was still on cloud nine from last night. "Have a nice day.." Luz mumbled, handing the bag over.

The man hesitantly took it, shuffling away as Luz glanced at the clock. "Luz!"

"Huh-" She perked up, looking for the caller. "Princess!"

Amity rushed over, hugging Luz, the Prince in Hot Topic clothing hugging her back tightly. "Hi Luz." Amity greeted again. "How are you today?"

Luz picked Amity up, humming proudly, "Tiny Princess~ You do not know how happy I am to see you right now- I was so bored, I started coming up with date ideas--"

"Shh." Amity pressed her index finger against Luz's lips. "Down please."

Luz placed her back down, taking Amity's hands, very excited. "Mm." Luz nodded.

"It's my turn, okay?" Amity pulled one of her hands back, pulling something out of her pocket, handing it to Luz. "Don't overuse this, don't send me memes-"

"I'm not at that level yet, got it." Luz nodded, taking the paper.

"And please don't send me hearts, my mom doesn't know I'm a lesbian or that I'm dating you."

Luz gasped quietly, "I made it to that level--"

Amity smiled softly, "Yes, you did. The next date is on me, okay?"

Luz nodded, then smiled like a complete idiot. "You're so pretty-- Sorry for staring--" Luz glanced away.

Amity giggled, "I'll see you soon Luz, don't wait up okay?" Amity kissed the dorsal side of Luz's hand, releasing her hand and walking towards the door. "Bye!"

"Ah- Hah..Bye..--" Luz slightly waved.

She heard Amity giggle once more before the door opened and closed, the Latinx falling to her knees. "Luz are you okay!?" King rushed over, hopping on her back. "Did she poison you? Are you still alive? Are you able to take me to the ice cream place a few stores down--"

"Yes-"

"To what? The ice cream? Oh go--"

"To me being okay you little--" Luz grabbed him by his shirt. "Doofus-"

King snickered, hugging Luz before slipping out of her grip and running off. Luz sighed sharply, standing up, "Luz!"

"Yes oh careless boss?" Luz called back.

Eda walked over, fixing her hair, "I need you to pick up Owlbert for me."

Luz perked up, "Really?"

Eda nodded. "Really. Go get my son for me, and I'll think about giving you a raise."

Luz saluted, marching to the back, coming back out with her keys and changed in her bisexual attire. "Which kindergarten again?"

"By the park, in uh.."

"I know which one. What time does he get out? Does he know where to wait?" Luz adjusted her flannel.

Eda nodded, "He gets out at one. And I usually go inside and wait, because I happen to be a good and responsible parent."

Luz was skeptical, but she agreed, she didn't want to lose her job. "Well then I'm off," Luz walked to the door. "Call me if you need anything else, and no. Before you ask. I can't get you wine because I'm not that old."

Eda clicked her tounge, then waved Luz off. It was just wine! How hard could it be to get such a thing?

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^