some people just want to watch the world burn part 1 ✔️

HOPE: "No legacy is so rich as honesty." "When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys." "I mean, I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth." "I've just never met any of them."

EMMA: "I see you've decided to double down on your nihilism this morning."'"I'm trying to be rich with honesty." "Start from the beginning."

"Or my short-lived but horrific romances with liars?" "besides Stefanie of course,"Hope Added on a few seconds later.

"Of your decision to perform black magic on school grounds last night."

"Maybe we could table this until I catch the guy I was trying to find by using black magic."

"Because the longer that Landon Kirby is out there, the greater the chance he tells people about this school and the kind of people we have hidden behind the gates."

"You know there's a beacon that alerts me when someone's using."

"You knew you would be caught." "After I found Landon, but we lost the trail and now I'm being interrogated." "But go ahead, take your time. Nothing at stake here."

"Did anyone help you with the spell?" "did Stefine help?"

"No. Can I go now?" "and Stef did not." "I did it all on my own," hope said in defence of Her best friend

"Hope. You're a student."

"This isn't your fight."

"It's absolutely my fight, Emma."

"Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me and me only"

"He had access to the knife he stole because of me. We're at risk of exposure because of me." "Stef is at risk for exposure because of me, Hope muttered to herself now worry about her best friends safety.

"And you can tell me that I'm sublimating a lifetime of survivor's remorse, or whatever it says in my file here, but I'm gonna help Dr. Saltzman find him."

"And what happens when you do?" Emma questioned.

HOPE v.o) "It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless." "He had plenty of advice about how to handle betrayal." "My personal favorite: "Think, therefore, on revenge and cease to weep."

##################
With Lizzie and Josie

" Let's hit the dining hall and carb load."
"It's game day." Lizzie tells her brunette triplet

"I'm not hungry." Josie declares

"What?" The platinum blonde questions

"Well, uh, funny thing actually, Josette." Lizzie starts to Explains to her sister beside her

"This morning, as I was desperately trying to make this trash bag of a jersey look cute with the help of our little sister, the two of us suddenly had the urge to purge, so we both fled to the bowl, and low and behold, we both heaved up a gallon of black goo each,"  Lizzie continued to tell her middle sister.

"So, seeing as neither Lexi nor I have been dabbling in any illicit black magic recently, I can only imagine it was a triplet sympathy hurl." "And here you are, denying the day's most important meal." "So fess up What did you do"  the oldest triplet demands.

"Maybe you're pregnant, Lizzie. Oh and Lexi maybe its because she just worried that you would hurt the baby," Penelope, Josie ex girlfriend adds her two cents.

"Oh, or maybe it's just how that jersey fits."

"Go away, evil one."

"Already gone." "Hot tip: next time you burn your ex's hair off, make sure she can't rock a lob."