13

The young girl shuddered as she played with her necklace-the only small mistake.

One single small mistake. As was Abby turning quickly to her other side, she tore Lucius's gift down from her neck.

"Wha-what's happening?" Abby asked confused.

She was in complete shock when she saw a blonde man with a smile and a deep but soft voice. The man who was older than her - a man with a chuckle on his lips.

His eyes were searching for something in Abby's eyes. But he wasn't sure what. Was he hoping to find in them calming and warming look?
Did he think that he'll find happiness and longing for him blazing in her beautiful but watery eyes?

His thoughts failed him and Lucius didn't find anything. Her stare was blank as paper and there was nothing more but silence.

Abby's lips started to shake and a single tear appeared under her right eye.

"I ..." She started. "I need Draco." She whispered and stood up.

"Wh..." Lucius wanted to say but stayed quiet when he noticed Abby's bare neck.

Man's eyes were focused on her naked skin under her chin and his head was full of unsure questions and solutions. It could be said that Mr Malfoy was a little bit panicking.

Or wasn't he?

"Muffliato." He whispered before she started the circus.

"I need Draco !" She screamed and there he noticed. The fucking necklace was on her pillow. A piece of silver was shining just a few centimetres away from his palm.

"Why are you...!? Why are you even here?"

She took a breath.

"And what wanted you ..." Lucius stopped when he appeared behind her, with silver sunflower in his hand and a wand placed on her cheek.

"Silencio." Even though there was one silencing spell, he couldn't stand to hear Abby's whimpers because... She started to be his weakness.

"Ck, ck, ck Miss Goldstein. What a shame that you don't know how to behave." He said and threw her on her bed.

"You know, sweetheart." He whispered between his teeth as he was framing her body on the bed and pinning her two hands above her head with one of his. She was scared as a little puppy.

"Sometimes are people mean, possessive and think only about themselves." He said and put the necklace back. He knew he was lying but whatever.

"But I'm not like them." The blonde man added with a smile and kissed her because the sunflower was there where it belonged.

On the necklace around her neck. She was again his and only his.

Her eyes were again filled with peace and harmony. She was again glad that he was there and nobody else. But something was still wrong. The thing because of why he came.

He was looking down at her. "Uh, but the tears." Lucius commented and waved with his wand.

"My friends are dead. Of course, there are tears in my eyes." She said and closed them.

"Doll."

Abby was quiet again. Laying there with closed eyes and tears slowly running down her cheeks. Now was no Silencio needed?

"Abby Monica Goldstein. Will you do whatever I say to you?" He growled.

Silence.

"Huh." He chuckled and said. "Let me correct myself."

He grabbed her cheeks between his two fingers. "My dear Abby Monica Goldstein, you will do whatever I say to you! So now, open those fucking eyes!"

He ordered devilishly.

But Abby's eyes were still shut so he decided to do what was in his opinion necessary and say her the painful truth.

Of course, it was not painful for him. He didn't care about her crying or screaming in pain in front of him.

The most important was for him to not hear it. "They needed to be killed." Lucius whispered into her ear and placed a kiss on it. Then he went with his face back to her and happened that what he assumed.

After his sentence, her breath hitched and her eyes were looking into his.

"Finally." He said.

"What the fuck is happening here ?" Came from the door.
______________________________

a little cliffhanger mby ? 🐮🍾
who do you think it is ?

LOL I had here name Jenny instead of Abby... 🤣🤣🤣 Jenny was one girl in my other ff sorry people 🤣❤️❤️❤️