chapter 196: before calling for much affection

helping to contact the experts and asking him to go out of the mountain was not difficult for gu feng.

he assigned the task to anna, who was very good at dealing with the elderly, and pointed out xiao zhou to assist.

that night, he received a message from lu yang and expressed his gratitude.

it seems that anna and they got things done very efficiently.

gu feng nodded with appreciation and replied to lu yang: no thanks. don't forget, baoyuan's small habits and preferences, you want to list them one by one and give them to me.

lu yang replied: i told you what color and brand of underwear he likes to wear, is it not?

gu feng thought for a moment: very good.

after sending the message, he put down his phone.

yu baoyuan was lying on the hospital bed in front of him, wearing headphones on his head, shaking his head slightly, obviously immersed in music.

gu feng saw that it was also time to go to bed, so he squeezed yu baoyuan's hand and broke the headphones on his side a little: "well, it's time to sleep." "

"how early is it?" yu baoyuan took off his headphones in annoyance, and only after a long time did he whisper, "... got it.

"i'm going to have surgery tomorrow night, go to bed early today." gu feng helped the people tuck in the corners, thinking that the night might become colder, and added a plush blanket to him.

"how do i feel," yu baoyuan turned his back on gu feng, "you have been in charge of me since i was hospitalized, and i look like a domestic animal?" "

gu feng was stunned, and then a smile appeared.

domesticated...

yu baoyuan's words made his heart itch too much.

he couldn't help but reach out and rub yu baoyuan's head, leaned in, and hugged his warm body and the thick quilt in his arms.

yu baoyuan brushed his lips impatiently, "you can also sleep, tired for a day." "

gu feng snorted softly.

he reached out and turned off the overhead light, and only the moonlight in the ward was slightly bright, shining on the ground like a layer of frost.

gu feng watched yu baoyuan sleep honestly on the bed, and only after hearing his even breathing sound did he breathe a sigh of relief.

however, he did not fall asleep immediately, but half-lay on the edge of the sofa and gently picked up a box.

this was something anna had just given him today, and there were many things that yu baoyuan had given to gu feng, but gu feng had thrown away without mercy.

through the moonlight, gu feng could see that there were postcards in it, with handwritten handwriting, which should have been sent to gu feng by yu baoyuan when they had just been together. he took the postcard in his hand and read the words carefully, and when he saw the last line, his gaze changed slightly.

in the last line, yu baoyuan wrote a sentence: wait for me to come back, bring the most authentic and authentic qingding tea to my husband!

gu feng's eyes stayed on the four words "my husband" for a long time.

yu baoyuan was in front of him, and if he omitted the nouns that scolded him, he always called him gu feng.

but yu baoyuan will occasionally write the four words "my husband" on a small postcard, with fiery affection.

his love has always been delicate and long-term, carefully wrapping gu feng's whole person.

but gu feng had never noticed it until now.

gu feng touched the slightly faded four words with his hand.

he reached into the box and rummaged through it again, and sure enough, he found a box of clear-top tea leaves that had not even been opened.

these are all baoyuan's love for him, gu feng thought, fortunately, it has not disappeared.

there is still room for everything to turn.

when gu feng was in the ward, two men were standing sneakily outside the ward.

they are dressed in extraordinary clothes, but from time to time they go to the small glass window on the door to take a look, which always feels very suspicious.

"brother, it's all right," li kedu was about to cry, pulling on jiang hao's sleeve deadly, and said in an angry voice, "you have been watching this for a long time, if we don't leave again, others will think that we are conspiring to do bad things!" "

jiang hao ripped open li ke's hand and looked inside again.

the lights were long off, and only a little moonlight seeped in.

this faint light could hardly be seen, jiang hao took a deep breath, but he knew that baoyuan was sleeping inside, and gu feng was with baoyuan.