Chapter 9

I sat in my office hearing commotion out my door. I walked out and saw the wife yelling at the employees.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said she stopped yelling at looked at me. "Unfortunately if you continue to yell I will have security escort you out," I said.

"Excuse me do you know who I fucking am," She yelled. "Yes ma'am I do know who you are so if you could tell me what you need so I can help you that would be great," I said.

"My husband was is he," she said. Just fucked me earlier...."Unfortunately, we can disclose that information," I said.

"And why the hell not," she said because of you... "We can't disclose any information that belonged to his wishes," I said.

"You fucking bitch tell me where the hell he is," she got in my face. So if I punch her it's called self-defense. "Ma'am please step away from me," I said calmly.

"Loran," A familiar voice said behind us. She turned "Step away from Ms. Roberts," Zane said. She stepped away Zane looked at me and winked I smiled and walked to my office.

I heard yelling but just Zane yelling in his office. I knocked on the door. "Come in," Zane huffed. "I'm sorry to interrupt but there's a phone call for you," I said.

I handed him the phone the wife death stared me I didn't care she couldn't do shit. "Ok thank you," Zane handed me the phone and whispered in my ear.

"Go get the green file darling," I nodded and walked out. I grabbed the file and it was calm in the office his wife was sitting down and Zane was looking at a file.

Man, this bitch is so ugly...I handed him a file. He grabbed it and looked at it. "If your fucking her tell me," The wife said we both looked at her.

"What," Zane said. "I see it the giggles and the smiles," she said. "I am not fucking any of my employees," he turned back and looked at the file.

Except for that, he is and it's amazing. "Ok thank you, Ms. Roberts," he handed me the file I walked to my office.

She's dumb because she giggles and smiles, I have not laughed once today until now seeing her stupid face.

I finished the paperwork and got a message to come to Zane's office. I walked into his office about to go home after.

"Did you need anything, sir," I asked? "Yes here," he said not looking at me. I grabbed the envelope in his hand and opened it.

A check. "Your paycheck thank you for correctly handling my wife," he said. "Your welcome," I said he looked up at me. I placed my purse and the envelope on a chair.

I walked to him and sat on his lap. He smiled and bit his lip. I kissed him he put his hand on my back.

He kissed me back I pull away from the kiss. "I have to go it's late," I said getting up.

He grabbed my waist to him. "I want to fuck," he whispers softly looking up at me. "I'm really tired Zane," I mumbled. "I like the way you say my name," I smiled.

"Come to my apartment but I'm going to sleep," I said "ok." We got into his limo and went to my apartment. I unlocked the door. We walked in I place my keys on the kitchen counter.

"Do you want anything to eat," I opened the fridge. "Yeah," I looked at him. "What," I asked. "You now come on," he said I smiled and walked to the bedroom with him.