"Alpha Dominic. Do we have a problem here?"

I turned to meet a well built young man with messy brown hair walking down from the stairs behind us.
Luther stepped up to block his path before he could reach me.

"Waw, you must be really important if an Alpha blood was asked to accompany you here" the man chuckled
"Hi, I am Cuthbert, Beta from Phoenix pack" He stated stretching out a hand to Luther.

He wasn't in the meeting four years ago, if he was I didn't take note of him, not like I note of anybody, I was too focus trying to talk to Raven.

His hand lingered in the air for some time before Luther took it and they exchanged what seemed like a firm shake, maybe too firm... I could have sworn I heard bones crack.
I quickly walked up to him too for an hand shake just to break up what ever was going on between him and Luther.
As I got close a familiar scent hit my nostrils making me sniff around to identify it.

Raven...

He wasn't here, but his scent was all over this Cuthbert guy. I tried to not overthink it, It's only logical since they stay in the same pack.

"isn't this supposed to be like a joint pack house, why the fuck am I seeing more of your pack and practically nothing of moon bound?"
Luther spoke before I could. This guy seriously does not have a chill or slow down button, He obviously doesn't give a shit about first impressions.

I cleared my throat
"I apologize for Luther's behavior... But this is quite unsettling, since I got here I haven't been able to identify a single piece of interior decor from moon bound" I added

"We...didnt think it was a big deal. I mean the packhouse is yours as it is ours. This way members of moon bound that are resident here can learn more about Phoenix pack and our Alpha of course" The young man...Cuthbert spoke, his voice was unusually calm. I could hear the slight amusement in his voice but that could just be me over thinking it.

Luther rolled his eyes "We learnt all we need to know about the Phoenix alpha" finger quoting that "from the History books already, thank you very much"

"I was talking to the Alpha that matters here"
Cuthbert chuckles, pointing to me "Pardon me here, I dont even know your fucking name, I don't know for certain if you're actually alpha blood or if his scent just rubbed off on you" Cuthbert shot back.

Things are getting heated really fast, I mean it's just decor it's not that serious...right?

"I'm Luther fucking Lexis. Crowned Alpha of Moon claw pack so know your place Beta" Luther spat, standing really close to Cuthbert now, they were the same height but Cuthbert had a few muscles on him.

"Crowned alpha, yeah right" Cuthbert mocked, taking a step closer "Your spot as Alpha is dependent on whether or not Cyril decides to have a child so don't kid yourself Pup"
How this guy managed to remain calm in this situation has to be his gift.

"what did you just fucking say--?"

"Okay. That's enough" I stepped in between the both of them before this escalated more than it already has
"The decors are upsetting but that's not why we are here, I'll just have to speak to both Alphas about it. Let's get to the actual reason we are here, okay?" I said, my hand was placed on both Luther's and Cuthbert's Chest.
He really smells like Raven...

"This way" Cuthbert backed away, leading the way to the studies

"I want to smash his stupid Beta skull" Luther whispered close to my ear as we followed behind Cuthbert. Luther looking down on people, what's new...