1. PILOT- A DREAM TO BECOME A REALITY! WELCOME TO EVER BRIGHT!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She is wearing a white cozy knitted sweater with light pink sleeves. She wears a purple denim skirt with a light pink ribbon belt. A pair of black and blue candy striped socks and a pair of purple and pink sneakers with bright red laces.

"Hey, wanna play soccer?" Mylie asked. "Sure. I won't mind." Alison agreed, then she turned to Cici. "Hey, do you play soccer?" she asked the short girl. "Yeah. But, I never get the chance to play. I wanna join the football club at our old school, but I couldn't anymore."
"Why? Is it because the soccer team teased you for being short?"
"No. It's because our school was caught on a really large fire and it was been forced to shut down!"
"Oh, yeah. I remember...."

Mylie, Alison and Cici were used to go to school called, Silver Bridge Field. But, now the three of them are homeschooled because of the school's shut down, most of the students transfer to different schools but most just stayed at home. And the worst of all, Mylie and her friends didn't got the chance to join the soccer club.

Mylie's POV

It's really frustrating that our school is now dead! They did say that Silver Bridge Field will be restored soon. But, they didn't say when will be that happen, weeks, months or years perhaps. I just really wished that my parents would just transfer me to a different school, I don't care which school will that be as long I'm going to play soccer and make my very long time dreams come true!

I always loved football since I was a little girl. I always played at the backyard, pretending that I was a player, pretending that I had my own special move.. It was really awesome.

"Hey, Mylie. Have you heard?" Alison asked me. "Heard what?" I asked her back, tilting my head in confusion. "Brielle had recently joined Omega Empire's soccer team." My eyes sparkled, no way. Our best friend, Brielle CreamRose is now a member of Omega Empire's football team, how lucky of her to become a member of one of the famous soccer teams. I wonder what position she's going to be.

"When we meet her, I hope she'll going to recognize and remember us still."
"Oh, come on. She's not going to forget us. She's out best friend and we're here best friend."
"I hope you're right."

Narrator's POV

The three girls were playing soccer while they were chatting with each other. Alison gave Cici a long pass, but the short missed and the ball flew straight to Mylie's older sister and hit her causing the drink she's holding spilled all over her dress.

Monica had an hour glass body shape. Her skin is light. She had a ginger brown bouncy long hip length hair with hot pink streaks. She had a beauty mark on her cheek, a red lip gloss, and a black eyeshadow. Her eyes are emerald green. She wears a lot of jewelled and pearl bracelets on both of her wrists. She wears a pearl necklace and a pair of black diamond studded  earrings.

She wears a white, red, and black checkered dress with black double straps. The skirt is black with white and red polka-dots instead with black frills on the bottom. She had a dark pink ribbon belt on her waist. She wears a pair of red velvet flat heels.

"My dress!!" Mylie's older sister who's name is Monica cried furiously. "You little...I just bought this!!"
"Where? From a cheap boutique shop or is it from the fashion junkyard?" Alison said with an insult voice.
"Mylie! I told you not to bring that animal here in our house!!"
"Sorry, sis. She's my best friend..." The younger sister giggled awkwardly.
"If you still want that girl to be your best friend then do something about her or tame her!!" Alison then let out an offended gasp. "Why you..! Mylie! I'm sorry, but your sister needs to go to her funeral!" Alison was about to charged towards Monica but Mylie hold her, preventing Alison to attacked her sister.

"Mylie! Mylie!" A femal voice called her. A woman came out from the back of the house's door, came to the patio. This woman appears to be Mylie and Monica's mother.

LIGHTING SOCCER EXTRAORDINARY ELEVEN (DON'T READ THIS BOOK ANYMORE.DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें