Winter gasps against her lips just before they meet in a slow kiss, and the hot puff of air makes Karina shudder.

She hasn't kissed her in several weeks.

She still tastes the same under sugary popcorn and fresh mint. She still sounds the same, needy sighs and sweet moans. Feels the same, soft and warm and absolutely intoxicating. At first, Karina wants to explore and re-learn her body, but she's suddenly overcome with urgency as soon as Winter's taste is on her tongue.

She just wants her. She feels drunk, out of her body. Hazy, with only one objective clear in mind. Feel as much of Winter as possible.

Winter huffs, surprised, when Karina practically lifts her and then flips her on her back, settling in between her thighs. Winter's legs automatically wrap around Karina's waist, and the simple gesture is enough to drive her crazy. More than she already was.

"Karina," Winter whispers, and she dives right back in, greedily drinking her moans. She doesn't know how long do they stay like this on the couch, desperately kissing and pawing at each other. She's lost touch with most of reality, but she's hyper aware of Winter's body under her, writhing and arching and longing. The scent of her shampoo, the smooth skin of her neck. Her hands in her hair, on her shoulders, clutching her back.

At some point, Winter loses her pants, and Karina's shirt is clawed off her. The ache between her legs is throbbing. Winter starts to sound more impatient, and Karina thinks she's got the same problem. She's more than happy to accommodate her. But just before they get to it, she sits back on her heels, breathing heavily and looking over Winter with hunger. The girl's breathing is as ragged as hers. She watches as her chest heaves up and down, and there is a sharp, pleasant pang in her chest when she reads her name on it. Something oddly satisfying.

She tugs Winter's shorts down her legs together with her underwear and leaves the hoodie on. Winter doesn't object. But, as she lowers her mouth to Winter's ready core, hooking Winter's legs up on her shoulders and fully intending on making Winter scream, she's stopped with a hand to her head.

"Later," her step sister breathes huskily against her lips after she tugs Karina up. "I want your fingers."

Even if Karina wanted, she wouldn't have been able to say no to a voice like that. So she complies.

Winter's first cry of the night is sharp, and filled with so much sheer relief Karina almost wants to laugh.

"Fuck, Winter," She whispers hotly, messily nibbling at her earlobe. "You always feel so good."

"Shouldn't – ah! God, Karina... Shouldn't I be... be the one saying that?" Karina misses the way Winter tries to talk during sex. Broken and breathless.

"You shouldn't be saying anything at all," she replies cheekily. She hopes her smirk lets Winter know she's teasing. Winter's eyes roll at her, but then screw shut for a whole other reason as Karina spreads her fingers inside Winter, carefully stretching her.

"...Fuck," the girl moans. Karina's inclined to agree. She sits back on her heels again, trying to ignore Winter's weak protesting noise. She has something in mind, and she hopes Winter will like it. She's actually surprised it's something they haven't tried before. She sheds her pants at breakneck speed, smiling apologetically at Winter's pout when she has to pull out of her to do so. But, before Winter has a chance to voice her displeasure, Karina slips back inside, and Winter's small whimper is her reward.

Winter's eyes grow wide when she lifts her legs and places them on her shoulders. She bends down, then, carefully testing Winter's flexibility. The blonde catches on and bends her knees slightly. It makes her even more open to Karina. More accessible.

Winter is gazing up at her with eager anticipation, and Karina lets a shiver run down her spine. Damn this girl.

She has to pull her fingers out of Winter again, but this time, the blonde doesn't protest. Both of them moan when Karina's center finally makes contact with Winter's, easily sliding against it. They are so, so ready, and it makes Karina's head spin.

"Karina." Winter's sigh is quieter than usual. Karina's palms are flat against the couch surface as she hovers above the girl, and Winter's hands come up to rest on her forearms, stroking and squeezing.

"Winter," Karina echoes, and starts to move.

It's indescribable, feeling Winter throb against her most intimate of places. Karina can't help a string of curses falling from her lips, just like Winter can't stop her near constant moaning at having Karina's center slide against hers. It isn't the most ideal position, and sometimes they miss the spot, but Karina is already on edge from the new feeling and from finally having Winter again after all these weeks. She guesses Winter's the same way, if her wild gaze and blunt nails down her biceps are any indication. Soon, their movements are sloppy and fast, and Karina sits up, holding Winter's legs up in the air, spread and bent at knees, as she thrusts into her with abandon.

It doesn't take too long until Winter freezes, and Karina, knowing fully well what that means, lets go with her.

She falls on Winter as she shudders and curses through her orgasm. Winter is right there with her, legs trembling under Karina's hands. She can feel her throb against her abdomen – when she fell, her center on Winter's cunt was replaced with her stomach. Winter is hot and wet, and she presses into her, coaxing more moans from the girl. Her own orgasm isn't as prolonged, probably because of loos of contact, and she laments it briefly. At least Winter is having fun, it seems.

She still snakes her hand down her own front, pressing against her clit and gasping into Winter's waiting mouth. Several seconds later, and she's coming again, with her step sister raining kisses down her neck and collarbones.

"Fuck," she moans, collapsing on Winter again, this time contently spent and tingling all over. The girl chuckles.

"Fuck is right."

They should probably talk, but Karina isn't in the mood to talk. She's sleepy and Winter is comfy. But then, the girl under her shifts and gives her another deep, thorough kiss, and sleep is the furthest thing on her mind.

"So," Winter says. "That was new."

Karina chuckles. "Educational, I'd say." Her chuckles grow louder when the girl swats at her shoulder half-heartedly. "Did you like it?"

Winter eyes her. "You were there," she replies. "You tell me."

"I might need to observe more to come to a concrete conclusion."

Her answer is a slow, lazy grin. "I'm all for more observation." Winter's eyes twinkle. "Although I may have some trouble walking. I kinda can't feel my legs."

Karina sees right through it, but Winter's grin is infectious and too cute to resist. "I know what you're doing," she still feels the need to warn Winter as she sits up, tugging the girl with her. Her step sister readily settles on her lap, and she stands up with the girl clinging to her, rolling her eyes at the delighted glee in her gaze.

Winter shrugs. "And it's still working," she points out, happily hoisted up on Karina's hips. She goes to say something else, and that's when Karina decides to draw the line, smashing their lips together and reveling in the needy noises Winter makes as she takes her to her room.

She doesn't want to be confused tonight.

She just wants her.