He's my what!!

Harry sat shocked, "Er, sorry Sir but what do you mean?" Griphook looked at the two in front of him, "Mr Potter as difficult as it may seem to process but Mr Snape here is your father." "He's my What!!" Harry shouted as Severus stood and started to pace the room, "No, no this can't be true, there has to be a mistake in your reports." Griphook shook his head, "I'm afraid Mr Snape that our reports are correct, we have written proof from Miss Lily Evans herself also along with a confidential DNA test that she managed to get done and give to us under strict orders for it to be not be shown to anyone not long before she and Mr Potter lost their life's." "B-b-but how, I can't get my head around this." Severus ran out of the room. Harry slumped in his seat unable to process the news that he had just been given.

Griphook snapped his fingers and a tray of teat and biscuits appeared on the table. "Mr Potter, please help yourself whilst I go and get Mr Snape back in here." As he left the room he could hear Harry mutter 'Good luck with that.' After walking down a few corridors, Griphook found Snape sitting on a bench by the main atrium doors. As he approached him he could see the turmoil written across his face. "Mr Snape" Griphook acknowledged him when he got closer. Snape lifted his head up and locked eyes with the goblin. "Why would keep this from me. Argh I have treated him like dirt this past year and now I find that he's my son." Griphook looked at him, "I am sure Mr Potter will listen to you when you talk to him, he will want to get to know you since you are his father. Come Mr Snape I still have some things to go over with the both of you, after that, well it will down to the two of you what you do." Snape followed the goblin back to the office where they both saw Harry curdle up on the chair trying not to fall asleep. "Sorry for the delay Mr Potter." Griphook motioned for Snape to retake the seat he was previously occupying.

"So the most obvious shock to you both was that you are father and son. Lily Evans come to us 2 months before her and James Potter was killed, she gave us the DNA document and asked us not to let the both of you know anything about it until either Harry had turn 14 or when Harry had been in contact with his Soulmate." Harry looked confused, "Sorry what do you mean soulmate." Snape sighed, "Mr Potter, certain wizards or witches when they are born are tied to another person who they are destined to spend the rest of their lives with, this is where the term Soulmate comes in. But Griphook Harry isn't 12 yet so I would assume you have called us in now because records have shown he has been touch with his Soulmate." Griphook nodded, "You are correct Mr Snape. Mr Potter every baby when they are born go onto a birth registry both here and at the hospital that they are born in, we here at Gringotts hold another record called The Soulmates Record. Every baby when they are born and destined to be with another person will be added automatically this this record. Now if you end up on this record then it will mean you will be destined to spend the rest of your life with someone, who that is will not be recorded until you have been in contact with that said person." Harry slowly nodded, "Ok so let me get my head around this, so Professor Snape here is my father, and I have a soulmate who I am destined to spend my life with, and who is this person." Griphook grimaced, "We will get to that in due course, another problem has arisen. Lily left us a letter that we could have only read when this happened, in this letter she states that Dumbledore is not to be trusted and Harry I am sorry but we will have to check you over as she claims that he has placed some charms and glamours on you, which is understandable as you look more like James than Severus here."

Snape nodded, "Makes sense, Harry does look like James, so I take it that Dumbledore and James both knew the truth, but I wonder why they have done what they've done?" Harry looked worriedly, "How does the tests come about?" Griphook jumped up and walked to his side, "Quite simple Mr Potter, all you have to do is prick your finger and drop 3 spots of blood onto the parchment in front of you." Harry done just that and sat back whilst Griphook picked the parchment up and walked back round to his seat. After some umming and ahhing Snape had enough, "Well Griphook what is it." Griphook handed the sheet to him so him and Harry could both look:

Adopted Name - Harry James Potter
Real Name - Harold (Harry) Tobias Snape
Date of Birth - 31st July 1980
Godfather (Adopted) - Sirius Black
Godfather (Actual) - Lucius Malfoy
Godmother (Adopted) - Alice Longbottom
Godmother (Actual) - Narcissa Malfoy

Glamour to look like James Potter
Magical core Blocks - 80%
Love potion - 100% keyed to Ginevra Weasley (To come into effect 2nd Year at Hogwarts)
Loyalty 100% to Dumbledore
Loyalty 100% to The Weasleys
Loyalty 100% to Hermione Granger (Charm broken as not needed as they are True Best Friends)
Intelligence block 80%
Hatred to Severus Snape 100%
Hatred to The Malfoy 100%
Hatred 100% to The Dursleys

Soulmate - Tom Marvolo Riddle/Lord Voldemort

Harry sat shocked at what he had read, "Well that explains everything I've been feeling since the trapdoor incident." Snape looked at him worriedly, "Mr Potter what do you mean?" Harry looked at his Professor, or dad as he should be called. "Well when I went down the Trapdoor and after I had fought with Voldemort, his spirit thingy flew straight through me. Since then I've been feeling that something is not right and that I needed to find out what that was."

"Griphook sat nodding, "That will make sense as to why we was notified that you had been in contact with your soulmate Mr Potter, or should I say Snape."

Harry looked at the Goblin sitting in front of him, "Sir, does that mean that what's written on there is true?" Griphook nodded and Severus looked worried.

"Wait Voldemort is my sons Soulmate?"

"He's my What!!"

———————-

Bit rushed I know but I wanted to get another chapter out.

Hope its ok, please comment i like to hear your views on it.

Comment, Vote and Share

Chan12991 :)