perhaps, he should not have been made a demon in the first place. in a thousand years, perhaps the little snake has long been reincarnated as an adult and has been living with this man.

some people, who should be encountered, will always encounter.

the old immortal sighed, condensed his mind, and began to cast spells.

yi mo stood outside the house, looking at shen jue. shen jue had already learned everything from xu mingshi, and his face was sad.

"father..." shen jue whispered.

yi mo responded and waited for a moment before saying, "you go back... be yourself. "

"father," shen jue's eyes turned red, and he knelt at his feet, "i will not go." "

"why?" imo asked.

"because i don't want to."

"what's not to like?" imo asked again.

"my loved ones." shen jue raised his head and looked at him, "father and father are my relatives, people who are good to me at any cost, and there is no reason to ask for compensation." so, reluctantly. "

"you are my relatives," shen jue said word by word, "if you leave me, i will leave." you are here, and i serve on the side. "

close relatives.

yi mo squatted down, father and son looked at each other face to face, for a long time, yi mo said, "you are also my relative." "

it is also a person who does not care about everything that is good to me. yi mo held him in his arms, as if he had been tired of playing as a child, and held him in his arms like a dutiful father.

they are all demons, no blood relation, but because they are the same person, they have the opportunity to meet and meet each other.

you can raise a baby with your own hands, watch him grow up day by day, know more words, and understand more truths. you can enjoy his filial piety and accept his service as a matter of course. as if everything were ordinary.

in fact, it is not unusual.

if it weren't for the person in the room, they would only be strangers, and even one day, the snake demon of the immortal would get rid of the evil wolf demon, which was not necessarily true. but how fortunate they were to meet such a human being.

teach them to learn family affection with their own hands, even if there is no blood relation, it is like the mutual attachment of blood thicker than water.

the man was gone, and they depended on each other. the man was reincarnated, and they each did their duty.

only because the man does not regard them as aliens, does not give them harsh rebukes, only treats them as ordinary people. even if they were both stronger than him. he also gives precious care.

to protect, to cherish, to love and pity. do your best.

shen jue suppressed a low cry, as if he was still the child who could wantonly lie wild and spoil. yi mo caressed the back of his neck, silently comforting.

it's sunny and the breeze has a floral scent.

in the house, liu yan had woken up.

it was as if a big dream, the obscurantist state when the heavens and the earth were first born, and the past dust drilled out of the hard shell, and the dust fell to the soul.

liu yan woke up.

he woke up, but he did not get up, but lay on the bed, with a pair of inky eyes, and he was stunned. the old immortal stood by the side and did not say a word.

after a long time, he slowly got up, turned his face, looked at the old immortal calmly, and said, "where is he?" "

other than that, he didn't say anything. it was as if everything had been cleared to the chest, and everything needed to be said again. to this day, the two families and the world have become a wisp of wind, disappearing without a trace.

his eyes and soul are carved into only one person.

the old immortal pointed outside the house.

liu yan walked to the door, pulled open the two wooden doors, "squeaked", the wooden door made a long sound, dangling leisurely, pulling away two hundred years of time.

the sun was shining brightly, and golden wisps hung over the black-robed man outside the house, as if it were a light given by heaven. yi mo in the light and shadow raised his face to meet the line of sight.

the eyes collided, like the handover of day and night, illusions were born, and more than two hundred years of tossing and turning were tangled in front of the eyes.

however, each other's vision is clear, not mixed with impurities, and they can see to the end at a glance.

liu yan stood by the door, and it took a long time to walk over to him step by step, and yi mo reached out and took him into his arms, as if embracing his own life.

no one spoke. there is no need to speak.

those things that are ups and downs, fame and fortune, entanglement, confusion and ignorance, there is no need to repeat.

just hug each other like this, breathe in each other's breath, listen to each other's heartbeats, and use your eyes to tell you like.

- i like you.

i don't know who said this, but with this one sentence, the cold that had been a nightmare was reincarnated into a warm spring.

"we're married." liu yan said, his fingers slid down his back and grabbed the hand on his waist, "we are married." "

imo said, "good. "

he clenched his hands in the palm of his hand and interlocked his ten fingers, as if he were going to go all the way to the end of the world.

the red candle joy hall had long been prepared, and the old immortal stayed.

xu mingshi covered his eyes and choked up, "i'll come to the marriage." "

liu yan took his hand and knelt on the cushion: "shen qingxuan has become a white bone, and ji jiu has long been buried in a wooden coffin." in this life, there is no home country under the heavens. "

liu yan said slowly, smiling at him sideways: "only your liu yan." "

yi mo said, "good." with a gentle gaze, he solemnly knelt beside him.

disrespecting heaven and earth and ignoring gods and buddhas, this was the first time in his life that he had bent his knees and knelt down.

xu mingshi suppressed his tearful eyes and shouted, "worship the heavens and the earth..." the sobs could not be suppressed, almost becoming vibrato.

the two kneeling men looked at each other and smiled, bowed to heaven and earth, and solemnly prostrated their heads.

heaven and earth testify that they are married