With enough searching on her own she eventually found the kitchen she didn't bother asking she just went in grabbing a water bottle from their fridge there wasn't a lot of people in the kitchen. some where drinking while others were holding casual conversation with there friends. She cracked the cap open placing the bottle against her lips letting the cold liquid hit her throat as she gulped it down each time it hit her stomach she felt a sharp pain making her on edge she didn't like how close the feeling felt to the pain she used to get after taking fentanyl. So this time she drank slower trying to see if it was only when she drank the water.... But it wasn't the pain was real and it wasn't stoping.

She hit the plastic bottle on the table as the pain got worse. "Fuck." She cursed placing her hand by her stomach. She ran to the bathroom her mind was racing it had been months since the pain last came why now, why again and of course the pain felt worse then the first time maybe Rue was right she should of got it checked out.. oh god she's definitely going crazy if she's saying Rues right.

She stammered to the downstairs bathroom remembering where that was there was a huge line of people waiting behind the door she huffed loudly she can't stand here in pain she had to do something else she even debated telling the boys but that thought quickly vanished when she realized they would probably want to take her to the hospital then they'd get worried So she opted on finding a new bathroom they'd have to have pills to ease the pain right? She knew this was bad but she was too stubborn to see through it so she made her way upstairs the upstairs were a red zone Nate never let anyone upstairs but how would he even know if she slipped in and slipped out.

So she limped up the steps trying to keep a steady pace and not fall but she was getting sweaty from the cramping in her stomach and from trying not to stubble backwards.  She held the railing making the last few steps up the stairs she could recognize which door was which she didn't have the best memory but it didn't take a genius's to know the door with the bathroom decals was the bathroom. 

She tugged onto the door nob glad it was unlocked
She pulled it open slipping inside and locking the door behind her.  The room seemed the same since she'd last been here she noticed Mrs.Jacobs hadn't changed the theme of the bathroom still that god awful Pinterest mom look. She walked slowly to the toilet seat sitting against it in pain she didn't want to take more pills she took them last time and they helped but what happens if she can't get off of them as quick as she did before she got lucky last time but what's next.

"Fuck!" She shouted sliding onto the floor she was sweating it dripped down her forehead and on the floor and her head was pounding so much she couldn't create a thought.

"Yo! Who's in there!" she heard a deep voice ask wiggling the door nod. She stood still knowing she had gotten caught, "no upstairs man! Get outa there."

She crawled to the door hanging onto the nob and pulling herself up, "Look-I'm-"

She opened the door"-Grey?"  They interrupted. She looked up seeing Nate she really didn't want to talk to him but the pain was getting worse.

"hey" she groaned holding pressure to her stomach,"hey- what's wrong."

She shook her head. "Nothing. Can you just give me five minutes I'll be out of your hair all I need is five minutes."

"Greyson there's something clearly wrong. let me in"

She swallowed harshly. "I'm okay."