Chapter 40: Focused

SONGS IN THIS CHAPTER: WILD LIFE BY JACK AND JACK
____________
"Jc. I BOOKED A TRIP TO PARIS!!! FOR US!!", I screamed. "Oh...um... I already booked a trip to Hawaii. When did you book Paris?", he replied. "In about a month. What about Hawaii?", I said a little concerned. "The 3rd week of summer.", he said relived. "Okay, good. I'll just book one too.", I said. "Okay....um. See you there?", I could tell Jc didn't really want me there. I hung up and just sat and thought.
The next weeks kept me busy. Summer was just a few weeks away. Finally. Jc. Kian. Connor. Sam. Trevor. Ricky. Everyone! I was so excited.
____________
Summer has officially started! I'm super psyched and I took the first week and just thought. I visited Jc for a week then I went back to New York and packed. I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks with Jc. We spent a lot of time together, even though I wanted the summer to myself it was nice to have him there. We talked about life and I got him all caught up on school drama and stuff like that. I don't really know how Coyano ended up but it was nice that he was out of everybody's way. We went to the beach. The beach was beautiful. "I love you.", he said "I love you too.", I said. Our conversations made me smile. He said the most amazing things to me. I couldn't believe that me, Madeleine, the girl who barely even knew Jc Caylen existed until moving to Florida, was now dating him. Jc really loved me. I made some awful mistakes but that's over now. Kian and I are just friends. Nothing more. We've sorted everything out with Jc. We're fine.
_____________
We got back to New York. Jc has decided to stay with me until the trip to Paris. I'm so excited about Paris. "Are you almost done packing?", I said. "Yeah, I'm so excited to spend the rest of summer with you. In Paris.", he said back. "Aw...Jc", I said smiling. We drove to the airport and blasted Wild Life. it was nice that we didn't have to fill every moment with talking. We could just be with each other.
_____________
We went through security and now we're on the plane. I'm super excited! It's about a 7/8 hour ride so I just fell asleep. That was until I heard panicking and woke up.