Chapter 16: Waking Up To Reality

(Madeleine's POV)
I wake up groggy and hazy but I don't care that my jaw hurts all I can think of is Jc. Billions of questions are running through my mind. Why would he do that? Is there a hand print on my face? "Where is Jc?", I say. Ricky and Kian say they don't know then I get worried. I turn on the tv so I can relieve my mind and wake up a little more. I turn it on and I hear, "Breaking News a 20 year old man was found in a river. We have identified him and his name is Justin Cloud Caylen. He is severely hurt and in critical condition. Now to you Ma-" The tv is drowned out with my screaming and crying. I yell to Kian, "We have to go find him, NOW". Kian, Ricky and I run out the door and I jump in the drivers seat. Kian comes to the door and says, "No way I'm letting you drive. You're a mess." I move over and Kian accelerates and we're driving as fast as we can go when I see his car. "STOP!!", I scream. We all get out of the car and go to the river. He must've jumped out of the car before it crashed. That was my smart Jc. My baby. I loved him no matter what. We run to him. He's a far way down. I see him and he says, "I'm sorry I hit you. I didn't mean it I just got worked up and I love yo-". His words are cut off when my lips meet his. I told him I didn't care I shouldn't have yelled at him. I apologize and we bring him to the car. We drive back and I say, "Everyone sit down I have something to say"