Chapter 20: Moving

* beep beep beep beep beep*
I clicked the snooze button
*beep beep beep beep beep *
"YOUTUBE!", I screamed not realizing that Jc was next to me. "Yeah YouTube, I have one too." I laughed and started getting ready for the day. I woke up brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. Washed my face, put on my makeup. Threw on some eyeliner and mascara. Then threw a crop top and overalls on with my white converse. I grabbed my camera and took my tripod and my camera outside with Hazel and Wishbone. I set it up and clicked "Record 🔴" I looked into the lens and said, "Hey guys, what's up it's Madeleine, so sorry that I haven't made a video in a while. I've been busy. So this video is gonna be a catch up video. So in the past couple of months I've started dating Jc and I'm going to college! I also have a meet-and-greet in NY in a couple of weeks. I'm gonna be at the Macy's in Time Square. So ya, come see me there." Jc comes barging into the room. "Hey what's up guys, Jc here, and I'm dating this beautiful, funny, defensive girl named Madeleine. I know your 13,567,728 million subscribers know you but I know you better than all of them." I kept talking then I realized this was boring. I shut off my camera took it upstairs and decided to do a closet tour. I filmed that edited it and uploaded it. By then it was 12:30 PM. "You wanna go get pizza", Jc said. "Yeah, sure", I said. We got into the car and Jc drives right past the pizza place. "Where are we going?", I asked. "Somewhere special", He said. I trusted him and sat back. I thought of where he could be taking me. Then he pulls into the parking lot. Oh, no, I think. This is the place where everything started well then went downhill in the blink of an eye.