chapter:18

Skylar's pov😁

I left them in the hotel and returned back I don't know why but I feel a bit of sadness leaving them together .

And today unfortunately I didn't bring my car I had to wait for bus.
I was absolutely fine before seeing Devon and kia together.
"Stop thinking about them"I scratched my head and headed towards bus stop.

I was just pretending to be all alright but the thought of kia holding his hands tears me down.
"Umhum"I turn to see who was ,but the person was unknown.
"Remember"he asked blinking twice.

No,I couldn't recognize him but he seems good the way he was dressed smart and casual ."handsome huh" he asked me moving his hands up and down on  my face.

"No sorry I don't know you but don't flatter yourself" I told him when the bus arrived.

I sat beside window and he too sat with me.

"Who are you??"I asked him turning towards him.
I'm your neighbor of your cousins house.
"I'm Noah Park and you are Skylar Lopez"I think he knew me well.

After few more conversation I could finally recognize him.
"Oh, you've become handsome"I teased him but no, really he is truly and deadly handsome.

Through all the way we chatted about how we use to play together when I went to my cousin's house in South.

He was way good and handsome than other boys .We exchanged phone numbers. He said he would call me text me.

Ah it feels so good to meet old friends who has really become hot and handsome tall boy.

I reached my room , I went to washroom to be freshen up.
All I was doing was imagining how cute Noah looked when he was hiding his laugh and showing his dimples.

I was distracted  from all the thoughts when my phone buzzed,
It was  Noah ,what a luck I have I was thinking about him and he called.

"Did you reach home safely?"he asked.
"Yeah and you"
"Yes"
We were talking for almost 30minutes and it feels so relief like I was so tense when I was with Kia and Devon but he really comforts me.

I'm I comparing Noah with  Devon what the hell Noah is far better than him. How can I dare.

I was ready to sleep pulling my blanket, my phone buzzed it was Devon.

"Why were you busy ,why didn't you pick up my call  when I first called you"he starts shouting at me.

There's a vast difference between him and Noah .
Noah was far polite than him at least he asked me whether I reached home safely.

It was disgusting so I cut off the call.

And went to sleep.
*************
Noah's Pov

It feels very better to meet someone you liked when you were child.

It's not that I don't like her now but now after meeting with her today I fell for her once again.

I told her I would meet her in college.
She looked more beautiful than before.

I pray that I don't have any rivals.
It's there's one I would definitely win her infront of him.

**************
Thanks for reading.
I had no choice but let the new character enter.
I felt it would be interesting if there are more rivals in love.

I hope everyone is like enjoying and waiting for what more to come, actually I don't have any ideas about this like what I'm gonna write..... this story is like from my own imagination world which I imagine in like free time when I've nothing to do....
Ah,yes vote okay I will gain more encouragement to write🌝☺️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗