out of embarrassment.

Hi, readers the kiss was unexpected right...
I was  thinking to stop the story as my studies are more important but since I see a lot of improvement :like you guys are reading it and I know when you read you wish to complete it.
So, I will make time for it and write for you all.

Chapter:10

I ran back home.
I changed my dress quickly and  drove my car to reach college.

The kiss was so embarrassing that I had to hide my face, thinking that he might see me.
How did this start.

I had covered my face with scarf and sunglass .
But why should I hide, he did not I .

Aurora: enters .

She saw me hiding my face
And I could not control but told her everything.
We both were standing outside the class.
Enowa gabs to me,"hlo, Skylar"
And she shouts again , even I see her calling me I could not respond or
Devon would know me .

I had hidden my face with so much effort,but Enowa she ruins it by coming to me. I said her everything.

"Ah, he saw me, he saw me"
I shouted at Enowa in wishper.
Aurora she understands  she told me not to  worry when she's there.

My face was still covered but Devon was staring at me with his smoking eyes like as if I told him to kiss me.

But whatever I had to enter the class.
And I did, I was crossing him to reach the last seat and he wishpers,"you asked me to kiss you right". I could do nothing but just dig a fake smile in the corner of my lips .

He was in middle seat. I could see him laughing at me seeing my weird and killing looks for him.

"What's up, Skylar you are putting sunglass inside class?" A fan of Devon asked.

This fan girls are worst than the cheap potato not cheap but rotten it's just that they smell jealousy.
And if one speaks another has to  speak,"yah, that too no sun today,what a weirdo".

But my friends are not less and says, "you little weird bitch are you faning
Devon who kissed our Skylar".
To return them  the same embarrassment as they did to me.
But it was not necessary.

Why,why she had to be hyper .
Now I have to runaway from class.
And still she doesn't stops there she has more to say,"and do you know,he loves Skylar".

"Aye,who told you that?"I asked her.
Is she drunk Aurora.
"I don't know" Aurora speaks.
I shout at Enowa,"god how can you say this".

"Calm down, calm down"says Enowa.

I pulled both of them out and told them to stop that.
But whatever was to be kept secret it's public now.

"You can't wait to ask me before telling everyone"Devon interrupted us.
I told him I didn't but he comes closer touching my cheeks and says," what's with your face, why are you hiding your face".
I pushed his hand and went out of the compound with my both cute stupid besties.

**********************************
This chapter ends here.
I hope you loved it.

Thank you<3
Love you all.