It's unpredictable

Chapter:9

Thank you for reading.
So without wasting time let us move to this chapter.
It's based on Skylar's pov.

I really don't know what's going on in my life. I called Aurora, beeb-beep-picks up.
"Hlo, what's up Sky?"
"I need your help"I said and asked her to call my mom and say I stayed at her house.

I knew she would ask"why".
I told her that I will explain her later.

****

Aurora is my friend, daughter of Mr. Jacob Smith her mother is  Ms.Priya Roy. Aurora has  American look and a heart of Indian.

I say this because most of the people I met from India are very sweet, soft-spoken and brave.
It's not that Americans aren't I'm saying as her mother is an Indian.

****
I thought of going to Devon's room to talk to him.
But he was not there , I could not see him from his door. I knocked , no one was there.

I thought he slept again so I went inside. I pulled his blanket.
"What you're looking for?"
I turned back screeching.
"What the f****?" He was shirtless that too a towel wrapped down his thighs. He is hot. Oh god he has a nice body too. I always dreamed of having a boyfriend like him. I wish I was the water flowing in his body washing all his hotness.

"Are you done seeing me from up and down?" He says with his husky voice after taking bath.
Oh it's akward now, I was staring at him. I said to myself"Skylar what's with that behaviour, control yourself don't loose yourself."

"What are you murmuring?"he questions me.
I immediately closed my eyes with hands and turned back.

"Get out or turn towards me".
" Are you trying to seduce me first yo..u wear your clothes on." I said him .
"It's my house , and I know what you're thinking".

"What ?"I asked him.
"You know you act insane but you're not"

"You better take back your words".
I shouted at him.

"Oh, so you want me to think that you are afraid of getting seduced".
"No,no"I said.

He challenged me and I don't loosing any challenge.
I turned back to him and told him not to tell anyone that I stayed at his house.

"But what will I get if I say that"
Why on earth this man is irritating me..

I was speaking"you have everything what do you nee---d uhmmm" he pulls me to his chest and kisses me merging his wet lips on mine.

I didn't even get the chance to deny him.

It was so embarrassing that I pushed him back and I ran away from his room telling his servant,"tell your sir I left".
*

**************

This is very interesting .
I enjoyed writing it hope you enjoyed too while reading.
I know butterflies are moving in
Inside your stomach mine too.

Thanks.