Fear incarnate

Y/n's pov

I looked at him with anger before I sighed and started to speak to him.

"I know you want to fight me but we have another issue. It's-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT'S HAPPENING WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT UNTIL EITHER ONE OF US IS DEAD!"

He lunged at me with his tendrils and bones making me block and dodge before I tried to speak.

"Listen vanta, you don't understand their strength-"

"SHUT UP!"

Bones began to pop up from the ground as I jumped and weaved away before I lunged at him with my staff and tried to hit him only for him to block the attack.

"Look, I am trying to save you and the rest of this multiverse! You need to listen to me for just a minute!"

He growled before sending a tendril straight for my chest making me grab it with a hand making it bleed a bit.

Bouncing away I regained my breath before attempting to speak again.

"There is a human on their way as we speak that's very powerful and has many abilities at their fingertips. I don't know how you didn't sense that large pile of fear coming closer to here."

He looked at me with a serious face before it lightened to his normal making me hopeful before a blaster appeared above and blasted immediately.

———

As the beam dissipated out showed a blocking y/n transformed while vanta had a smirk on his face.

———

"So that would've been the power I would have to face if I continued to fight you?"

I let down my hands and nodded before speaking once more.

"I'm giving you a choice to make, either help me in this next fight or you can go back to your multiverse."

He stood there for a moment before he responded.

"I might help."

I sighed before I felt an energy signal and soon after they appeared as I turned around to face them.

That damn human.

Bete noire.

I gripped my staff tightly before I felt it change in my hands making me look down to see my staff changed into a sword.

'What why? Why did it change into a sword?!'

———

Back at y/n's home multiverse ink and the others were watching y/n about to fight bete when dream turned around to see nightmare and his gang.

"What do you want nightmare?"

"𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔢'𝔯𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯."

Nightmare answered while walking up to dream and the others.

———

I looked at bete and held the sword with both hands placing it between my body before saying to them while they had a crazy smile.

"Let's dance!"

'Why does it feel like I've said this before?'

——
I hope you guys enjoyed this!
I'm gonna be gone for a week or so just wanted let you guys know!

Also one more thing this book is about to get crazy!

Lukielu out!