Prologue

Y/n's pov

I woke up to my alarm alerting me that it was time to get up... well the alarm was kinda useless because school reopens in a week and I needed to get my sleep schedule back in track.

Getting out of bed I grabbed my phone turning off the alarm and placed it back down, grabbing a pair of clothes to change into after my shower.

Getting done with my shower and changing into my new clothes I went back to my room to grab my headphones and my phone. Putting my headphones on I hit play and it shuffled to 'attack of the killer queen' making me chuckle a bit before I left the house to go get some groceries.

Getting to the store I picked out what I needed and some others things before checking out. Once I left the store I got back to my car and began heading back home.

Once I did get home I placed the few bags down and went up to my room plopping down onto my chair and booted up my computer. I opened discord and saw that one of my friends that goes to the same school was online so I asked if they wanted to chat.

They agreed and so spurred us talking about stuff that interested us and eventually it turned to us talking about what if something was real.

"Hey y/n, what if underverse was real?"

"I would be terrified. I can't imagine an emotionless ink starring me dead in the eyes."

An hour or two later we ended the call and I noticed that it was already 4 pm so I got up and made myself something to eat. Afterwards I went back up to my room and listened to a bit of music.

Soon enough I felt a bit sleepy so I took off my headphones and got under the covers to take a nap.

-timeskip-

A cold feeling washed over my face so I opened my eyes to see snow?! Shooting up I saw that I was in different clothes then I was in when I fell asleep. I was now wearing black pants, grey shoes, and a dark blue jacket. But there was on my side that caught my attention.

A blue staff inside its holster.

T-there's no way!