Incantation

Prompt from my contest collaboration with @yeeting_chickens and @4noya4

Resources:

Process:

  So I decided to make a dummy entry for my own graphic contest, yes. I waited so long so that no one would be inspired by my work, especially those with extensions.

Now, I wanted to create a hogwarts-type background, so I blended a bunch of pictures together and added a lighting change onto the picture, so that it would stick to the colour scheme (blue and purple)

At first, I wanted to try adding Luna Lovegood to the cover, but then decided that she didn't fit the cover, so I tried adding Hermione instead. I found this great picture of her with her patronus, an otter, and couldn't resist, since I was going to add the patronus anyways, might as well, right? (yes, I'm lazy). I went searching for like an hour and a half for my harry potter font. I really have got to stop downloading so many fonts from dafont XDD I only use like 6,. I also decided to spray the text with a bit of blue and purple using an airbrush as well, to give it a bit of a tint. 

This whole process took like a week (because I gave up halfway XD), and the editing in general took about 6 hours.

I hope you like it lovelies~ Have a night day!