Ranbir bhai's chand 🌜
Will you both stop and Jiya,
spill the tea already.

Problem ( jiya) 🙄
Ok, I got to know that Falak Gupta and Sivansh Rao broked off there engagement.

Aryan bhai's choco
Wow really?

Problem ( jiya ) 🙄
Apparently from the news I got,  that they both were busy with there work. Couldn't give time to each other.

Ranbir bhai's chand 🌜
That boy wasn't that good looking.

Possessive for kirtu😉
Well, there is no on handsome then me. Right Kritika.

Ranbir bhai's chand 🌜
If you're late for dinner, I swear mein apka handsome nikal dunghi.

Problem ( jiya ) 🙄
Ranbir bhai apka handsome nikle usse pehle ghar pohche. Savdhan rahe, Satrak rahe.

Possessive for kirtu😉

I closed my phone as I thought who was Falak Gupta? I know that her company Sparkle is getting fame slowly, it will probably come in our company's way

I closed my phone as I thought who was Falak Gupta? I know that her company Sparkle is getting fame slowly, it will probably come in our company's way. But I have never met her.

I have heard her name somewhere. But I can't remember that. I looked at my watch, it's 4:56 pm. I have a meeting at Hotel paradise at 5:30 pm.

Exhausting life.

.........

Falak's p. o. v

" So you mean, you broke your engagement with your fiance yesterday " I nodded my head as I drank water from glass.

" Why? " She asked me as she looked at me, questioning. " He was good to you " She leaned back and looked at me, telling me to explain.

" He was cheating on me " I looked at the table. I so badly wanted to break something.

" What? " I nodded my head as she was shocked.

" How did you know? "

" I knew it from last 2 years. "I said as she was too stunned to speak. Yes, I knew he was cheating on me, but I didn't care, I didn't love him. It was a blind date anyway. My mom forced me to meet him, and told me he is the best boy for me.

I didn't even say yes, and they started to prepare for engagement. They never listened to me. From first I know that love is not meant for me. I know that love looked good in pictures only. In real life, it's tough.

" Why didn't you took any action? "

" I don't care "

I said as I leand back. It's true, I never care about anything, it was nothing for me anyways.

" And what about the whole spending the night thing " She asked slowly, as memories flashed into my mind. I was drunk, when I did that stupidity, but when I woke up in the morning and saw the person, he looked like freaking angel. He was handsome, too much, his looks were American. He has back hair. He will be probably a playboy. Fucking Asshole.

" Yeah, it happened, I drank too much Alalcohol, and got tipsy. I didn't knew what happened, it was blurry " I said as I closed my eyes massaging my head. Damn, I  have to face my parents too. They will probably scream at the top of their lungs.

" Are you okay? " Aarna asked as I nodded my head. " And what happened to him? The man? "

" Left him behind " I said as I stood up. She nodded her head, not asking any more question. " Let's go " She said as we both walked out of the hotel.

" Today's day was hell " I muttered as sat in the car. " Everything will be alright " I heard as I smiled. Yeah, maybe.

..........

Andrew Davis's p. o. v

" Sir, Vivan sir is here " I heard as I nodded my head, I looked up and saw Vivan walking towards me. I stood up shaking our hands as we sat down.

" How are you my friend? " I asked as Vivan smiled. " I am doing good, what about you? "

" Same "

" So why did you call me here? " Vivan asked as he sipped the water. I sighed as I looked at him.

" Long story short, my father wants me to work here. So I bought a proposal for collaboration with my company " I said as he nodded his head.

" Fine, I need the details tomorrow, send the file to my office, at Glamour " Vivan said as he stood up and patted my shoulder as he walked off.

That man is really something. Always in attitude.

" Sir, here the detail of the girl that you wanted " I looked up and smirked. I took the file as I opened it.

Seeing the picture as I looked beside to see the name. I smiled as I ran my hand through my hair.

" Falak Gupta, I am coming for you "

_________________________________________

I completed my board exams, can you believe that. Damn that shit was really something.

Meri raton ki neend haram ho gyi thi uski wajah se.

But once again, I am back.

So vote if you like the ch.

And be healthy, be safe.

~gossamerpink