How could you?

Previously:

We both laughed for a whole moment then right after we fell silent and it was not just akward it was silence I liked... He put on the Tv and we watched some Netflix, until the door banged open and I saw..

Dante: Sir?
Chels: Uncle J?
Boss J: Hello...
Chels: Wait!? SIR!?

Continuing:

Dante: I can explain...
Chels: What can I explain?
Boss J: Take it slow! 
Chels: Slow? Slow? WTF!? How can you say that to me??
Dante: Chels.. [reaches out to hold her]
Chels: Don't! Don't you dare touch me!
Dante: Che-
Boss J: Why are you mad at him? You should be mad at me... [closes the door]
Chels: [gets of her bed] Both of you... get out! [points to the door]
Boss J: Che-
Chels: Fine! I will get out! [takes her shoes] I will get out...

Right when I was about to open the door, I felt a hand grab my hand.. it wasn't just any hand, it was Dante's. I could feel his grip, his hand was shaking and I could feel his pulse as if we were lying together.. I looked back at him and I fell to the floor in tears. I took my hand out of his and I opened the door and ran! Down the stairs and when I got to the door I slowly opened it and I was surprised to see Emihle standing right infront of me! I looked away and he called out my name, I ignored him and I ran down driveway everything was blurry tears in my eyes and everything was going veryy slow! I wiped my eyes and I saw a limo infront of me!

???: hey! [stops car]
Chels: I- [stands aside]

I ran faster and I saw I was going no where! I took a turn and I got to this garden and I sat down.. My heart was pumping and I felt heavy! Everything was like a blur and I cried there and I cried! My eyes were soo puffy! I couldn't handle all of this. What was happening? I was kidnapped! now.. Uncle J is Dante's boss? 'sir' ? sir...? WAIT! I know what this is! I wiped my face and I got up, I was shaking but I had to fight this! I don't deserve this! Wish I had Mary here, but you gotta fight with what you have... I stomped up to the house and when I got in I banged the door. The whole house fell silent.. I saw Dante run down

Dante: Chel-
Chels: Hush.. [holds his mouth] Where is he?
Dante: In there..
Chels: T- thank you! [walks away]

I stomped and I got this office, I bugged in and I saw the same guys that were in the limo.. 

Chels: Jack!
Boss J: Chelsea...
Chels: I don't care what this meeting is about, I wanna know why I'm here..
???: Is that the Chelsea?
Chels: How dare you call me a the?
???:  I can call you anything! 
Chels: I didn't ask! [gives him a cold shoulder] Jack!
Boss J: Calm down!
Chels: What? why? How? When? Where?
Boss J: Don't be using your ugly english skills in my face.
Chels: Well... [folds her hands] I just did!

The door flung open and I saw Dante.. he got in and sat down.

Boss J: Thank you for coming!
Dante: Sure thing..[eyes Chelsea]
Chels: Whatttt is this about??
Dante: It-
???: About you.. [looks her down and up]
Chels: Don't be looking at me like that! Look at a mirror!
Dante: Chels.. [hold her hand] calm down!
Chels: Please Dante.. explain!
Boss J: uhm.. 
Dante: We can't tell you now.. you need to rest.
Chels: you know what!? I need food!
???: You do!
Chels: I didn't ask for a speaker!
???: [eyes Dante] She's a meanie..
Dante: Thank you [rolls his eyes]
Boss J: Show her to the dining room and go to Vin
Dante: Okay sir. [takes Chelsea by the hand]
[??? is Ronaldo]
Boss J: Wait! Chelsea this is Ronaldo..
Chels: Okay?

We walk out and he takes me to the dining area. It was amazing!

No matter how pretty it was

No matter how pretty it was.. I still hate him! Dante left me in a chair he looked really regretful about what he was doing! Then.. Ronaldo walked in and sat next to me.. I felt soo uncomfortable and I felt like puking, they brought the food and I said thank you.. this girl said her name was Francesca.. she is really nice. Ronaldo placed down his phone and he put his hand on my thigh...

[Ronaldo's POV]

Chelsea was looking amazing! The things I would do to her. I watched her eat and my hand just magically went down to her thigh... I looked where my hand was and I squeezed her thigh.. she let out a little moan and she looked at me.. by the time she opened her mouth to say something I was ready to finger her. 

Chels: Please.. stop..
Ronaldo: Why? I know you like it too.
Chels: Who said? [takes my hand off her thigh]
Ronaldo: Better be quiet!

I was pissed off with how this girl was talking to me! She has NO manners.. I put my hand on her thigh again and she was trying to not talk say anything. I had this urge in me it was boiling up! I looked at my fingers ran down her thigh till I got to the outline of her underwear then she jumped a bit. I thought clearly about how this was gonna end. I slowly slid my 2 fingers under the outline of her underwear and I slowly slithered my hand up and down. I felt my fingers touch her core. I knew I was done... I slowly took my fingers out. She looked up at me, I could see the hunger in her eyes. The lust she had for me at the moment was just making me feel very heavy. I fixed her skirt and I sat properly and ate. I could have done other things to her.. but let me let her get some energy cause when things go down, I swear. I got up when I was done and I wiped my mouth with the napkin and I saw her look at me with soo much lust in her eyes. 

I walked up to her and kneeled in to whisper in her ear.. 

Ronaldo: You know.. you should look for my room, I'm available.
Chels: I-
Ronaldo: Hush.. [leaves a kiss under her ear] Don't gotta say anything.

I stood up straight and I put my hands in my packet and walked away. She was just there with her head down, she was definitely thinking about me!