You Get out!

In the morning [07:49]

Chelsea woke up to the sound of beautiful birds chirping and singing. It sounded like they were right next to her, she turned and she opened her eyes expecting Dante to be there.. she saw a bird..  

Chelsea: It's just a bird.. [turns] Bird.. [opens her eyes] BIRD!

She jumps up and the bird just stayed there starring at her and it started chirping! Chelsea looked at her balcony door and saw it open. She stomped to the door and before she closed the door she saw Dante. Standing. Shirtless. Looking downstairs by the pool. She opened her mouth but nothing was coming out..

Chelsea: D- Dante!
Dante: [jumps] Woah! Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
Chelsea: No!!
Dante: Then? [hugs her]
Chelsea: You don't have your shirt on...
Dante: Oh! Sorry.. I went for a jog and I saw you were still sleeping so I just chilled here.
Chelsea: Let's talk about the bird! The bird on my bed!
Dante: Are you scared of birds?
Chelsea: NOO! 
Dante: What do you think.. when you see birds?

Chelsea's vision:

Chelsea: I don't wanna say

Dante: Oh okay..

Dante walked into Chelsea's room and saw the bird. He laughed and he took the bird slowly and softly and threw it off the balcony.

Chelsea: The bird!
Dante: I  guess.. you not soo scared after all
Chelsea: Hahahahahaha. Very funny!
Dante: Sorry..
Chelsea: It's okay.

They saw the bird fly off and it merged with it's parents and away it was gone. Chelsea went in to shower, while she was showering she was listening to Kirk Franklin.  Her bathroom was connected to her walk in closet, so she chose her outfit and walked out feeling good as ever. When she walked into her room she looked at herself in the mirror and she smiled!She knew that the rest of this holiday was gonna be amazing, and all she wanted was to be in Dante's arms..

Her fit:

Chelsea: [whispers looking in the mirror] His arms are strong and muscular, he has very good sense of humor, his smile is amazing [ties her hair] His Adam apple

Chelsea: [whispers looking in the mirror] His arms are strong and muscular, he has very good sense of humor, his smile is amazing [ties her hair] His Adam apple ... his six pack... his voice...