Gone!

Previously:

People scream and run away, the guards were calling security without Damien seeing.

Damien: Come back to me Kristal! You have soo much to live for! [coughs] We can solve this out at home! [coughs] Kristal! You need to help me! [kneels]
Chelsea: Holy Ghost fire! [throws water]
Damien: AHHHHHH! [another voice comes out] You fool!
Chelsea: Like it says in... Mark 1:15..."The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Damien: You are mak-
Chelsea: Repentance and faith go together because if you believe that Jesus is the Lord Who saves (faith), you have a changed mind about your sin and ...
Damien: I'm  not sinning!
Chelsea: Oh please.. abuse!?
Damien: What? I'm teaching her t-
Chelsea: [puts her phone on and opens the bible app] Okay.. 1 Peter 3:7: "In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered." 
Damien: What... NONSENSE! [points gun at Chelsea]
Chelsea: Shoot me!
Damien: What!? Your God will protect you?
Chelsea: [rolls eyes] He always has! Always does!
Damien: [gets ups] I swear I will make you pay...
Vincent: On you knees!
Damien: [looks behind] Kid! This is me and my families business!
Vincent: Didn't J warn you?
Damien: What!? I know he did.. funny thing is he acts like he knows me!
Vincent: Are you mental? he bailed you out of jail! Now.. you wanna go back?
Dante: [whispers] what is going on?
Chelsea: [whispers back] I'm confused...
Maggy: [whispers] Daddy-
Jayden: [whispers] Who??
Maggy: [whispers] Damien.. was in jail?
Chelsea: [whispers] he is is still your  dad...
Dante: [whispers] Jayden.. is her 'daddy'...
Chelsea: OHHHHH!
Maggy: Expect for that... HE IS NOT MY DAD!
Damien: Really Mag?
Maggy: [walks up to him] Don't be coming up in this... Nigger! and tell ME what I must do! I'm not a kid... I'm carrying one! So...please
Vincent: Back away kid...
Maggy: Let me tell him one more thing... [looks deeply at him] You see this... [rubs tummy] this! Will grow and become a better somebody, knowing about his ugly ass grandpa! He will be raised by Mum and his caring aunts and uncles!
Damien: And so..?
Maggy: So..? [laughs] You hurt us Damien! You did really bad things to us... I won't say I hate you.. for I need to forgive! You put us through soo much pressure and you hurt us! That's why you are punishing yourself.. you know you did bad. You know you hurt us! Now.. you take it out on ma? Really!? You are the !#^$%*! (&($&%!
Damien: I'm still your dad! 
Chelsea: Are you really!?
Damien: HEY!

A gunshot fired out of nowhere and everybody started screaming, there was smoke everywhere and Dante started shouted out Chelsea's name, but no reply... When the smoke finally wore off, they looked for Chelsea in the whole cinema.. but they only saw Damien's body on the ground and his gun in his hand..

Maggy: Gone!
Dante: She's gone..
Jayden: Let's keep looking...
Kristal: Kids! Here...
Dante: Mom! Chelsea!
Chelsea: I had to take her with and keep her away from all the trauma, she's been through a lot!
Dante: Thank you!
Chelsea: It's a pleasure.. glad to help a aunty in need.
Mary: We called the police..
Dante: Where were you guys??
Shon: Calling the police..
Chelsea: Mary.. your shirt is .. the buttons..
Jayden: Shon.. You got lipstic-
Dante: OHHHHHH!