New Life in Dreamland

Tiff V.O. A long time ago an evil force called Nightmare Enterprises led by eNeMeE who planned to take over the universe by creating monsters to sell to the customers of Nightmare Enterprises. However he created a creature called Kirby who wouldn't obey him and ended up in Dreamland where we met him. Kirby has proven himself to be a hero by defeating monsters, saving Cappy Town and eventually defeated eNeMeE.

[A year is shown to have passed since the events of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Fright to the Finish showing Tiff writing in a book under a tree]

Tiff: A year later things haven't much changed. Kirby's still a hero, King Dedede had his castle rebuilt but the good thing is my family has somehwere to live again. Life in Dreamland has never felt so bette I can't think of anything that could ruin this moment.

A ball is thrown in front of Tiff and is revealed to be thrown by Tuff

Tuff: Kirby you missed!

Kirby: Poyo! (Picks up the ball)

Tuff: Hey Tiff what are you doing?

Tiff: I'm writing about Kirby defeating eNeMeE and saving the universe.

Tuff: That's cool, you know even if a year has passed it still feels like yesterday NME was defeated!

Tiff: Exactly!

Kirby: Poyo Poyo!

Tiff: (giggles) Come on, let's head back to the castle!

[The three were unaware that a mysterious force was watching from the sky]

???: So that's Kirby huh?

[Meanwhile at Castle Dedede, King Dedede and Escargoon enter the throne room]

King Dedede: You know Escargoon, it's been about a year since eNeMeE was destroyed, I've had time to think.

Escargoon: What would that be your majesty? New plan to bring down Kirby finally?

King Dedede: That's right! But to do that....I'll need a snack first!

Escargoon: ŌnŌ Are you serious?! Do you even have a plan?

King Dedede: Well I need time to think, now fetch me a snack while I think. That way I can think while I eat!

Escargoon: You come up with a plan after a year eNeMeE was defeated and your telling me to fetch something for you to eat?!?!

King Dedede: (hits Escargoon on the head) YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANNA SAY?!?!

Escargoon: ....no sire..

King Dedede: Good now fetch me something to eat!

Escargoon: Right away... (leaves the room)