"When are we allowed to go home?" Elena asked the nurse. "Oh, you can leave now if you want. But I just want to advice the both of you to drink and eat a lot. Also rest since you both threw up a lot on the field you ended up being dehydrated and slightly hungry. Also rest to make sure the injuries completely heals." She began before looking at Elena. "However, would you mind staying behind a little second, Dear?" She asked Elena. Elena nodded as Bakugo and her began packing up their things in the bags that were beside the beds.

They had picked up their stuff and luckily Bakugo got some clothes from Kirishima. Elena had a white and pink printed shirt with a couple of sweatpants on, and Bakugo wore a white t-shirt and a pair of marine blue sweat pants. Elena smiled at Bakugo as he walked out of the room with his jacket, bag and a water bottle in hand.

"So, what do you need?" Elena asked kindly. "Dear, I just have one question. I came to notice the hundreds of scars, bruises and marks all over your body. I just wanted to know where you got them. They seem quite old, and some were fresh. Not to mention your ribs and other bones in your body seem extremely abused, like they've been broken multiple of times." She explained, looking at Elena in slight worry.

Elena became almost pale before she answered. "I just w-went through some tough training before coming here. And the fresh wounds were from the training for the f-final exams. My parents are strict about me becoming a hero..." Elena lied nervously.

"Okay, but if there's anything wrong, I'm always here, I promise. Now, off you go. Don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." The nurse said, smiling as she wandered back to her computer. Elena grumbled, deciding not to argue with the woman before she left.

She was met with Bakugo leaning against the wall in front of the door. He immediately approached her as she walked out. "Oi, what did she need?" He asked, ruffling her hair as they walked together. "It was nothing. Just something about me having to be careful since my quirk was used too much or whatever." Elena quickly lied, smiling at him. Bakugo only nodded.

They kept walking in silence, the night sky above them with millions of stars in it was captivating. Elena felt bad for keeping Recovery Girl up to help them so late. "Tch. Be careful on your way home, Psycho." Bakugo said, his hand subconsciously landing on her arm before she could walk away. "Haha, I will. I mean, I can scare a train like you everyday, so I don't think they can take me." Elena said, winking at the blonde before walking away. Bakugo stood there, dumbfounded as he blinked.

He shook his head before smirking and walking his way home.

Once Elena got home she was immediately met with the red eyes of her angry father standing in front of her. "Where the fuck were you?!" He yelled, immediately approaching her when she closed the door. He held her by her collar as she looked at him in terror.

"Father- I can explain. I was at the nur-" She began, only to be interrupted by the impact of the wall behind her, being slammed into it. "I don't want to hear your fucking excuses you fucking whore! You were probably out fucking some guy! Who is it?!" He asked, yelling at her as he crouched down to her on the floor, holding her collar once more.

"Father I promise-" She began but was interrupted by a hand flying across her face as her nose began bleeding. She swore she tasted iron in her mouth. "Don't fucking call me that!" He yelled, continuously slapping her hard.

His eyes held fire in them as his hands turned into fists. "You're so pathetic. You're just like your mother! A whore, that's what you are. How dare you disobey me!?" He asked, Elena's face bleeding as she screamed, tears running down her face.

She screamed so loudly that she began turning on her quirk, making her father's moves freeze. She saw blurry as she watched her father's look in his eyes. Her eyes widened as she felt the sudden pain enter her. The feeling of pain, anxiety, bleeding, bruises, everything. What she began feeling at that moment was torture. She immediately let go of her father as he used his quirk on her. His eyes glowed red upon using his quirk. She screamed, begging for him to stop as he only continued.

"Junichiro. That's- hiccup- enough. Don't waste your time on that mistake." Her mothers voice was suddenly heard. The pain stopped, but it was still there in some way. Elena felt more and more tears fell from her eyes as her father grabbed a bottle of vodka, looking at Elena, snarling. He then walked away, mumbling curses at his child.

Elena's mother only looked at her, her face full of disgust, but her eyes held slight sadness. Elena came to slightly lift herself up, basically crawling up the stairs as she made her way into her room. She quickly locked the door as she leaned against it. She began crying. At that moment, all she felt was pain. The pure pain from the words of her father, the small stinging that was in her face, the gross feeling in her stomach growing larger.

She held her hair in her hands, tugging at it as tears poured from her eyes. Elena kept chanting one word, and one word only.

"Why, why, why?"
——————
Words: 1737

Thank you all so much for 2k+ reads!! I can't believe I've gotten this far with this book. I finally decided to post though. I had some time left and thought it would be fun.

I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it's a bit messy, but remember to vote!!

Ciao :))