A Los Angeles kind of life

Start from the beginning

"Thank you!"

When you come out he's happy to see you're actually covered and have pajamas on too. Though not very much. Your hair is brushed out and he can smell a vanilla cherry sugar smell and he really wants to smell you better but he hurriedly stands up. 

Walking to the door he opens it and you follow smiling behind him. 

And once downstairs the guys look at you both wet and say nothing. When Jimin sits you ask. "Oh Jimin could I have a water?"

He brings it back and you tap your lips and when he stands there you make a kissing sound and he leans in kissing you and then sitting.

You lay back in the wide couch one leg on the thick carpet and one up on the couch your knee touching his leg. And just when you know he's into the movie you whisper. "Could you make me some popcorn?"

Jungkook nods. "Oh yeah, popcorn."

From where you are you point to the shelf. "It's on the left by the microwave. The bowls are under it."

So he goes and pops it and brings it back. And once again you point to your lips and he kisses you and you hold onto his shirt to get a longer one.

When you hear Hobi giggle you ask. "What? We are just friends."

Namjoon laughs and says in English. "Aren't we all friends?" And kisses lips at you. And Jimin not able to grasp all the words understands enough and growls.

It continues for the next hour every so often there is something you need. And finally settled with some sour patch kids the others had been amazed at your pantry with candy and snacks. Jungkook had grabbed until his arms were full. "Are you sure Noona?" He asks looking at his haul on the couch.

Nodding as you laugh knowing he's in heaven, the next movie is loading you have laid with your head in Jimin's lap. Your hair is fanned out, you offer him up a red one and his lips close over it kissing your fingers you look at him as his tongue has gently licked the sugar from it and he whispers.

"Stop messing with me or I will make you sorry."

You smile and suddenly he knows why men say girls are evil. "Wanna bet again?"

His eyes narrow and he nods.

You shrug. "All right then."

And evil doesn't cover it. He watches as you slowly lick the sugar off the candy. Your tongue comes out to lick your lips. And when you finish and put the candy bag down you stretch your neck rolling your head. And it's brushing against him lightly. 

You don't even smile knowing what it's doing and acting like you are just getting comfortable. Once comfortable your left arm goes up and your hand rests against his stomach.

And he knows there's no way you can't feel how hard he is. Any minute he's going to push your head off his lap with it. But since she wants to play then he will too.

He strokes your arm from the elbow to your armpit so lightly that you can barely feel it but it might as well have been a strike of lightning hitting your arm. And when his hand continues and rests just under your shirt that you aren't wearing a bra with he pushes your breast up with his finger you moan very lightly, your breath a whisper as he rests it just underneath. 

Then it's this tug of war. Your hand that was on his chest slowly drifts down to your hair and your fingers gently twirl in your locks and brush against his bulge. As he had just been drinking water and coughs choking causing his dick to bounce against your head causing you to giggle and have everyone look at the two of you.