𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Now what?" She crossed her arms, an eyebrow raised. I let out a sigh.

"I don't know," I admitted. "Snape might know something and could be helping Lucius not to get convicted of his crimes."

"Be cautious about what you are doing." She spoke. I nodded

"This is my fight for justice, I'm not gonna let Lucius ruin more people's lives because of him." I furrowed my eyebrows, letting out a sigh. "He wants the world to know how perfect his family is but when his little game is over, he will have nowhere to hide."

"I have never seen this side of you." I chuckled at her statement, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No one has but I will do anything to clear my brother's name," I replied just as I got a notification on my phone. "Draco's here, I'll tell you what happened when I get back." She nodded as I looked at myself one more time then I left the house to be greeted by Draco.

"Hello, darling." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hi, love," I replied, walking up to him and kissing him. We pulled away as we got in the car, I felt a bit nervous which Draco noticed.

"Don't be nervous love. Everything will be fine." He reassured me, resting his hand on my thigh, and rubbing my thigh to help me calm down. I nodded, letting out a deep breath as he continued driving to his parent's house.

After a while, we arrived at the house I looked at Draco who gave me a warm smile and squeezed my hand. I took a deep breath and we walked up to the front porch as Draco knocked on the door. We waited for someone to open the door. Narcissa appeared a few seconds later with a genuine smile on her face.

"Y/N, Draco. Come in." She said as she opened the door a bit wider. We walked inside to find Lucius sitting in the living room with a cup of wine in his hand.

"Ah, Draco and Y/N. I'm so glad you two came." He stood up and walked up to us.

"You had something to tell us, what is it father?" Draco asked, gripping my hand a bit tighter as he glared at his father. Lucius looked at us then at Narcissa then back to us, letting out a sigh.

"I want to apologize for my actions, trying to convince Draco to not marry you. After Narcissa convince me that you are the perfect person for Draco. I realized that you make Draco happy and love him with all your heart, I accept for you to marry him." He said but I could notice in his tone that he was still not happy about it.

"Really?" Draco asked, quite shocked about it.

"Yes, I know I said some awful things about Y/N, and I am truly sorry about it but if you and Draco want to marry each other then I'm okay with it." He said. "In fact, I want Y/N to work with Malfoy inc."

"What do you say Y/N?" Narcissa asked with a small smile, a bit of hope in her eyes.

"I...uh...I'll accept the job offer," I replied seeing Draco's smiling at me. I could see what's going on with Malfoy's company and might find more information. They were happy that I accept work at Malfoy inc. But little does Lucius know that I'm gonna find out all of his secrets that he is hiding from everyone.

"Excellent, you will start tomorrow, and are you and Draco still planning to get married?" Lucius asked. I looked at Draco while Narcissa dragged Lucius away to give Draco and me some privacy.

"Do you still want to marry me?" He asked, nervously. This is my only chance to get closer to his family if I agree to marry him.

"Yes," I replied, smiling at him. His hand reached up to caress my cheek while pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, we pulled away from someone awwing. Draco and I looked up to see Narcissa holding a camera as she took a picture of us with a huge smile on her face.

"My little dragon is getting married." She cooed as Draco let out a tiny whine.

"Mother." He groaned. "I'm not a little dragon."

"You will always be my little dragon." She replied. "When are you planning to get married?" I looked at Draco who was looking at me with a smile.

"Hopefully soon." He replied, kissing my cheek. "I want Y/N as my wife as soon as possible."

"A month?" I suggested. He nodded in agreement.

"A month." He confirmed, turning his attention to his mother. "It's final, we're getting married in a month."

Narcissa squealed and embraced into a hug. "Welcome to the family."

✍︎︎☕︎︎❣︎

A/N: Y/N accepted the job offer but what will she find in Malfoy inc? Y/N still agrees to marry Draco to find answers. In the future chapters will make you want to hate Lucius with all your heart and there will be a piece of shocking news that will leave you speechless. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!