10 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲....

"YEAH BITCH! Tubbo we got this!" Tommy adds. It was quiet for a split second until Tommy yelped. "CHAT ITS NOT AN UNFAIR BATTLE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Tubbo and I burst into laughter. "ITS NOT! WE ARE MINORS AGAINST AN ADULT! ITS FAIR!!"

Making more gremlin noises and Tubbo joining the chaos seems this might be a day to remember. Muting my microphone on discord I talked a bit with chat. "So, we ready to drop kick children in self defense?" I asked causing chat to spam.

---------

[3rd Person POV]

Already in Hypixel Y/n sent Tommyinnit a friend request since they only added him on his alt account. It was a Tuesday night for Y/n whilst it was still daylight for Tommy and Tubbo.

"2v1, while doing QnA with Tommyinnit and Tubbo." Y/n stated in their chat still muted in discord. "Tommy reached out to me and they will be asking stuff about me. Kind of nervous cause with all the drama." Emphasis on the drama. "So if you guys wanna ask away you are free to join in ok?"

"Hey Night!" Tommy called out, "We are about to start, unmute yourself will ya?" Waiting for the discord sound effect to let them know Y/n was now unmute. "Ok boys, if you guys got anything to ask don't be afraid, just be sure you're not a prick." Tommy stated.

Bedwars was already being prepared, waiting on the floating lobby in the sky you could see the map they were gonna spar in. (A/n: Not sure if bedwars has a 2v1 option. I don't do Hypixel that much so pretend there is)

"Well well well. Looks like we have the higher ground. I know this map damn well." Tommy exclaims. "This will be easy Tubbo!" His in game avatar looks to Tubbo's "Tommy I don't think I know this map. The blond stared blankly on his screen as his avatar did Tubbo's.

"WE ARE GONNA WIN ANYWAYS" Tommy exclaimed. The game has now started, everyone spawned in their perspective colored base. Y/n was on the white team while the Brits were at Blue.

[Tommy's POV]

Night was white, they were at the other side of the map. Me and Tubbo just spawned but I immediately got the iron to purchase the wool ready to speed bridge. On my way to mid I decide to ask a question.

"How long have you been streaming?" while clicking my keyboards' WSAD, to gather the goods. "About 3 years ago, but I only go into it a year later." They replied. "Other than playing Minecraft, What else do you do? Any hobbies or interests?" Tubbo asked.

My character was heading back to base as I see Tubbo's character building the defense. "I do (insert any hobbies/interests you do) when I'm not doing school work." Night replied. "You're in college I reckon?" I ask while speed bridging to Yellow's Diamonds.

I then see Night's character bridging slowly to the diamonds as well. "Yep!" They exclaimed as their character jumped on the island. I jumped to attack their character but as soon as I did I took a lot of damage from the fall and their crits are more frequent.

"HOLY-" Night exclaimed as they killed me. "You're strong Toms." The added. "Of course I am- I'm me, only swag." I replied. I then respawn and try to build my armor up. I read chat giving Ls and spamming my laughing emotes. "Oh THAT WAS ONLY oNE DEATH SO FAR!" I said with a bit of voice crack. "Tubbo where are you?" "I'm high" My best friend replied. "You're what?" Night asked while I burst out laughing my ass off.

"Look up Tommy." Tubbo said. I moved my mouse to look up and there I saw Tub's character. And I started laughing. This QnA is doing alright so far. I thought, but little did I know there was something about to come for us on stream.

[Timeskip to 40 Minutes]

Its been almost and hour and I can say Nightscape is a good person in general and has just no idea on other stuff happening to most of the communities. Especially on Twitter, I mean whoever didn't know or is familiar on Twitter drama they are not cursed to see the weirdest shit there. (AKA You Mu <3. Oh shut it Lu :P )

Night has been killing us while we kill them back, but they always manage to defend their bed before we could even destroy it. "TUBBO,TUBBO,TUBBO,TUBBO,!" I exclaimed Night's character breaking the last layer of the defense. Tubbo rushed to hit them over board and kill em, but alas our screen said otherwise.

YOUR BED HAS BEEN DESTROYED, YOU CAN NO LONGER RESPAWN, "YEAHH! LETS GO CHAT!" Night exclaimed. "You guys defend your bed so well that was hard!" as the complimented us I read chat to see if this helped with their view on Night.

user134: WHOA
user135: THEY'RE GOOD
user136: beginners luck
user137: POGCHAMP
user138: THEY CRACK
user139: what the fuck
user140: GIFTING 100 SUBS NIGHT IS SO COOL

There are still some assholes in the world I hope the stop being one its shit. "OK we have the most awaited question to be answered." Tubbo spoke. Night gave us a sigh and decided to respond. "Alright throw it at me". Hopefully this settles the stupid hate.

"Are you a Dream Hater?" Tubbo asked and without hesitation Nightscape replied. "Nope, I'm simply a Mistaken Dreamer." They replied. I wasn't sure what that meant but neither did Tubbo. Night's character then killed Tubbo leaving him to scream, "FUCK!" It was a 1v1.

Soon I was attacked from behind letting out panic and babbles of, "WHAT THE F-" I died and Night Celebrated. "LETS GO!" "GG Night!" Tubbo said as he claps his hands. "What the FUCK-" I laughed. "Well that was a fair game- SEE I TOLD YOU CHAT!" Tubbo and Night burst laughing.

"Guess thats all for the stream boys" I then waved my goodbye and ended stream. Night did the same and we all paused for a quick minute. "Well that was fun." Night spoke. Tubbo and me couldn't agree more. "So does that mean you're down to collab with us again?" Tubbo asked.

I was wondering the same thing. Today was fun and streaming with Night was cool. "I'd say this isn't our last collab lads." They said with a giggle. Me and Tubbo were overjoyed. Another amazing creator to befriend and more collabs in the future.

"Oh gimme a second guys someone DMed me." Night said. "Well who may that be?" Tubbo asked. "It's.." Night stayed silent for a while. "Well?" I asked trying to get them to respond. "It's Dream." They said sounding tired.

{Chapter assistant: Mu}