𝟐 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

【3rd Person POV】

It was already 3 in the afternoon, Y/n was commuting back to her house from school. Finally school is over, the h/c person thought. Scrolling through their phone they saw fanart of themselves, their minecraft skin to be specific.

It made them smile to see many artists draw things they loved or admired. Not to mention Y/n was and artist themselves. This reminded them that they should tweet on doing an art stream today.

NightScape
@Nightscape_ ✓

DayLight
@Daylight_

Switching there account, they were now using the second one listed.

DayLight @Daylight_

Streaming today get some cookies and milk, it's gonna be long night! :))
20 retweets, 500 replies, 3.6k likes

【Y/n's POV】

I was already in my room just preparing my stream. Due to the different accounts I have and different content I made sure that the stream would look different. I don't mind people knowing about my hobby for art, its just if people went to my gaming stream for gaming don't you think if people came for art just art?

Before clicking the go live button loud footsteps were heard running to my room. My little brother came in and called my name, "Y/n Y/n!! I wanna play!" he whined.

"I'm sorry B/n but your ate is streaming tonight." I said in baby voice. My brother was only 7 years old but manages to kick my virtual but in bedwars.

"Look, I promise we can play tomorrow ok?" I looked at his e/c orbs, if he wasn't so cute I would yeet him out my window. Luckily my brother agrees then proceeds out of my room.

Once again checking all of my stream settings before starting my stream, "Oop, almost forgot the voice changer." I use a voice changer to alternate my voice a bit so no one would recognize it.

"Hello chat, good morning to most of you. How have you been?" I asked playing in character of an OC I made. I then started to read chat.

username303: hi
username101: hi
username973: hi
username390: hi doing good
username069: good :DD
username201: ok

"I'm glad you're doing alright now, let's draw something." I then proceed to make a sketch on my Minecraft character in many different biomes. I needed a new idea to draw something Minecraft related ever since My street and Inner Demons ended.

--------------

Chat mostly donated or cheered a couple of subs went in here and there. Mostly about stuff that's been happening new trends, new people on the internet, or just more people getting cancelled.

I was finally done with my art and I loved how it turned out. "Well chat since I'm done with this art piece, let's do commissions now." I proceeded to change my stream Title into 'Drawing Commissions'.

I then hoped on Twitter or Instagram to decide on commissions I would use. This one little message got my attention, instead of a text I saw a lot of yellow heart emoji's. My favorite.

"Ok we'll be doing a Minecraft youtuber one guys." I then proceeded to read the message aloud.

*insert a bunch of yellow hearts*

Hey daylight, I've been a huge fan of you and your work. I have been watching a lot of Minecraft content lately specifically Dream. Could you make a nice full body drawing of him? I wanted to use it as a poster in my room.

"Well I'll see what I can do dear." I then began to search up this Dream dude to get references on what he or his minecraft skin would look like. Not so long after I heard text to speech go one, a donation was then sent.

username14 has donated $10 dollars!
"Hey Daylight do you have any favorite Minecraft content creators?"

"Thank you for the 10 bucks username14! Well at the moment I have been watching this person called LukeTheNotable, his Hardcore survival series is really fun and entertaining." And with that google showed results on this Dream dude.

"WHoa, this fellow is a green blob." I said trying not to laugh because I didn't understand, His minecraft skin was just a blob and his profile. I looked at the fanart and saw this man with a smiley face in a green jacket.

This is strange- guess I'll use the fanarts as reference. I then proceed to make a sketch.

----------- (TIMESKIP TO 30 MINUTES LATER)

I've been getting a lot of donations on anything related to minecraft, from Roleplays I use to watch or content creators like DanTDM with mods.

I was already done with the line art and decided to do the base colors. I also decided to change my music on spotify to give me a tempo to finish the commission faster too.

I forgot media share was on and something played that caught my attention. It was an up beating beat I was vibing to it. The part where it suddenly went 'DUDUDUDU' made me laugh.

"Holy cow- what did I just listened to. I looked at chat and suddenly they spammed DUDUDU.

username04: DUDUDU
username13: DUDUDU
username90: DUDUDU
username43: DUDUDU
username54: DUDUDU
username29: DUDUDU

username34: DUDUDU

 I then decided to keep humming the song it was pretty catchy, the next thing I knew is that I was done coloring the base colors. "Well that's all chat I'll be ending my stream tonight. Cyaa guys."

And with that I ended stream but proceeded to stream on my other account. I wanted to do more speedrunning before 2 am. I got everything set up booted up minecraft and decided to click the go live button.

"Hello chat! Yes it's late I don't usually stream this late but I wanted to do more speedruning since yesterday." I then told chat on what happened on Bub's stream hoping it would be accepted. I wanted to beat Illumina or at least try.

--------------

I was just speedrunning until I died to a hoglin, "Aw poo. Better luck next time I guess." I said slightly disappointed. Suddenly a donation came in.

Tommyinnit has donated $50 dollars
"Congrats on beating Dream"

"I whoa thank you Tommy? Innit? Thanks for the 50 dollars thats quite a lot." I was a bit confused on what they congratulated me on. I then proceed to read chat.

username30: WHAT
username12: TOMMY
username40: CHILD
username31: WHA
T
username88: WHAT
username78: CHILD WHAT
username09: wat
username67: SIMP

I then proceeded to check on who this person was, I typed in the name to see a blonde british teenager who was popular currently. He had over 2.4M subscribers and 999.5k Followers on Twitch.

MabelineTwT has donated 69 dollars!
"BITCH GO SEE TWITTER! YOUR TRENDING!"

"Mab thanks for the 69! WHATS HAPPENING??" I exclaimed I then was receiving a discord call from Mabeline, "Hello?" I answered. "NIGHT YOUR FUCKING TRENDING ON TWITTER HURRY VAMOS VAMOS!" She yelled into here microphone.

I opened twitter and she wasn't kidding, I was on Trending-