9 𝘘𝘯𝘈 𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘈/𝘯: 𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘉𝘶𝘣, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘦.

Gulping their water container, Y/n feeling refreshed after. The sky was cold and quiet they just finished eating supper. Picking up their plate and utensils soon started to clean up after themselves. Ting! Their phone rang from afar of the other side of the table.

After placing the plate and utensils in the sink scurried to grab their phone. Picking the cellular device it was a Discord notification, from Tommy.

Tommyinnit
Get ready, me and Tubbo are setting up.

They smiled, and soon a small scoff came out. It wasn't those annoyed scoffs like you'd hear from an Anime character when their annoyed. It was more subtle and cheerful. They were excited.

I'm only playing bedwars with them, and I did that before. Soon played with their h/c hair and fiddling with how h/l it was. Guess it's because I know them a little more. The individual thought.

For the past days Y/n would be pulling some all nighters to just have time to themselves. Tommy or Tubbo would be live doing stuff related to Minecraft and the DreamSmp or just their streams in general.

These are nearly young adults and they have done so much more and built an amazing community out there. Y/n thought. I mean its a cool thought, this made them even more excited for tonight's stream.

After some time Y/n decided to finally go up to their room and clean up their desk. Pressing the power button the the sound of small fans could be heard. Display soon appeared on the monitor, after typing in the password Y/n stars their Minecraft.

Surprisingly their Minecraft loaded faster than usual, I am having a good day so far. Y/n thought. Opening both Discord and OBS on the upper left on the Discord window was a red dot with a number 5 on it. The dot was over Tommy's profile picture.

Tommyinnit
Setting up the stream.
I'll start once you are done preparing or something.
Tubbo will not stream just be there and be Tubbo
He's so clingy

Nightscape
Noice I'm almost done with my setup
Just need to make sure on stuff.
We don't want technical issues on my stream do we?

After sending the last of the message to Tommy, Y/n attended their set up making sure they are not gonna stream as Daylight. The theme of the stream was now about the night, and stars hence the username. SO original. With preparation Y/n clicked the live button letting the viewers roll in. "Hello everybody." Y/n spoke.

Username180: FIRST
Username181: NIGHT
Username182: NIGHT!
Username183: Hii
Username184: hi
Username185: Hi
Username186: RAID!

[Y/n' s POV]

Reading chat it was very nice to see some new and familiar names. "Raid already? We just started." I let out a somewhat not bad laugh. Laughing is good, but when I laugh I sound like a flippin hyena.

Before I could say anything else one of my alerts starts playing, looking at my OBS and there read the alert soon showing on the screen over my stream.

Reagiee raiding with 400 viewers!! WASSAAA!!

It was Reagiee, such a nice person. Quickly acknowledging the raid and thanking them it was time to announce the stream for today. "Sooo, we are going to be playing Bedwars with our buddies last time! How long was it? About a week or so?" Reading chat if anyone remembered and they did, it was convenient.

"Okay, let me just prepare my discord and we are going to well join them soon." I exclaimed. Whilst opening discord I could get glances of my twitch dashboard and see a lot of my mods are trying to keep the chat under control.

There are apparently still other people acting like middle schoolers who just can't agree to stop the arguments. "Give me a second we shall join the call soon." I said to reassure my viewers.

Up and ready discord now loaded and I soon joined in the call. Suddenly hearing faint music playing it got louder. What was it called, Able Sisters I believe? Followed by a big ol "Ello?!" It sounded like a gremlin trying to convince me to hand my gold.

"Hello! Are we all ready?" I asked as I start to enter the Hypixel Server. "BOYS!" Tommy exclaims "We are joined by Tubbo and the one and onky Nightscape!" As the British lad started off with a spectacular introduction everyone watching reacted.

Me and Tubbo were clapping to back up Toms, he was after all the one who planned this. "Now chat if tou didn't know, Nightscape is the one who not only got the current speed running world record of Minecraft BUT!" He then pauses leaving the anticipation of what he was gonna say next.

"Also the person who got lucky to beat Dream!" Tommy saying that was kind of bittersweet, I was lucky enough but was it all luck that got me here? "Why thank you Tommy, I was just very lucky." I somewhat said this lines with a voice crack, I was a bit nervous.

"Dream luck is everywhere holy shit!" Tubbo cuts in to be noticed and keep up with the vibe. "Now when are we gonna kick some Minecraft ass?" Tubbo asks. "After this brief statement." Tommy says with a fizz of a soda can following.

" Now we want to ask Nightscape a few questions while we kick their ass. Its  me and Bee boy against Night. 2v1." After Tommy's statement I went to look at chat.

Username230: POG
Username231: POG
Username232: 2V1?!
Username233: BRO LETS GOOO
Username234: NIGHT
Username235: NIGHT
Username236: NIGHT
Reagiee: KICK THEIR A$$ NIGHT!

While reading I let out a small laugh only for me to hear, "Now I like this challenge." I stated with a grin plastered on my face. "We ain't holding back for shit Night! Bring it on!" Tubbo beams.

"YEAH BITCH! Tubbo we got this!" Tommy adds. It was quiet for a split second until Tommy yelped. "CHAT ITS NOT AN UNFAIR BATTLE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Tubbo and I burst into laughter. "ITS NOT! WE ARE MINORS AGAINST AN ADULT! ITS FAIR!!"

Making more gremlin noises and Tubbo joining the chaos seems this might be a day to remember. Muting my microphone on discord I talked a bit with chat. "So, we ready to drop kick children in self defense?" I asked causing chat to spam.

"Noice!" I'm pumped up as ever. "Oh thank you for the 14 gifted subs Muffinhead6!"

𝘈/𝘯:
Its been a minute! Mistaken Dreamer is back and I am trying to publish faster. Cliffhanger for now bcus brain empty. If you got any questions for QnAs like these send em over.

Don't forget to take care if yourself after! Drink water, stretch, eat food, and sleep. (Sleep is what I need rn)

ʟᴜʟᴜ ᴡ/ <3