"I'm deeply sorry for that. Something came up." My deep voice answered that sweet and seductive voice I heard not even an hour ago.

"Can you turn and look at me?" The sounds of her heels getting closer and closer to me. I turned around slowly revealing a cut in my eyebrow and a black eye. She looked at me and I noticed the look on her face.

"I'm fine. No need to worry" I said starting to turn back to the window. She grabbed my wrist before I could turn around completely.

"Sit down..." I looked at her and sat on the bed right next to us.

"Alex. The name is Alex" I turned my face to the side not wanting to face her. She went to the bathroom and brought a first aid kit with her. She pulled my face towards her and started to clean it. My gaze didn't leave the shape of her face.

"If you keep looking at me that way, I'm going to do something about it" A naughty smile appeared on her mouth and I smirk.

"What are you going to do?" I asked defiantly, my eyes looking between her mouth and her eyes.

"Kiss you" She said bringing her face to mine.

"What's stopping you?" I asked running my tongue between her lips.

"You love flirting, don't you?" She moved closer to my ear, bit my earlobe, kissed my cheek and got very close to my mouth. "You need to rest" She headed back to the bathroom leaving me alone in the bedroom. I got out of bed and went to lie down on the couch, it wouldn't be comfortable sleeping with a stranger next to me, I put a blanket over me and closed my eyes.

"Alex?" I heard the same voice calling out to me.

"Hm? What?" I questioned half sleepily. I opened my eyes and saw that the woman was sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me as if she had no idea why I was there.

"You can have the bed; I'll stay here on the couch" I replied closing my eyes again.

"The bed is big, we can share" She insisted.

"Won't that make you uncomfortable?" I asked a little confused by her offer.

"No. Now get up and walk to the bed" She ordered without any sign of making fun of my face. I got up without saying anything else and got under the covers.

"Good night" I said before falling asleep completely tired from the day I had.

I woke up in the morning feeling something on top of me. She was on top of me, my hand placed on her ass, her head on my chest along with her hands. I gently pulled her off of me, having no idea how we both ended up in the middle of the bed and how we ended up in this position. I went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.
I received a message from one of my friends saying that they would be staying at the hotel today and I replied back saying that I would do the same. At that very moment I felt two arms around me from behind.

"Good morning" A sleepy voice spoke, placing its chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning..." I didn't know her name so I waited for her to tell me.

"Natasha. Natasha Romanoff" She spoke without moving. I turned to face her. Her eyes were still the same brightness as yesterday. I took her in my arms, she put her arms around my neck and did the same with her legs around my waist. I placed her on the counter and turned around again, placing our food on plates. I passed her plate with pancakes and fruit on top and an orange juice. I leaned against the counter in front of her and began to eat.

As I finished Natasha started to laugh as she looked at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked ironically crossing my arms.

"Indeed, you do" she said gesturing for me to approach her.

I stood between her legs and they crossed themselves around me. Her hands went to my face and gave me goose bumps with her sweet touch on my skin. Her thumb brushed across the corner of my lip wiping away something I hadn't realized was there. Our faces were millimetres apart and this time she didn't pull away, she pulled me to her and our lips met. A kiss I would never forget, the only kiss that made me shiver with so much emotion put into it and at the same time so much delicacy.

Instead of staying in the hotel as I had told my friends, I went with Natasha to the city. We took pictures, went to the beach, kissed "hidden from the public"...a day to forget.

At night in bed, I sank into thoughts about several things. Natasha came into the room and put herself on the bed. Out of nowhere, she "invaded" my personal space, scooting herself until her back was pressed against me. Reaching around herself, she grabbed my arm and pulled it over her torso. Natasha settled in and sighed contentedly. My fingers tangled with hers, and she took the liberty of tangling her legs as well.

"Being pretty bold, aren't we?" I say in the dark, eyebrow raised. I felt Natasha smile, her eyes closed as she prepared for sleep.

"Why not? I guess after today there's no need to wait for the two of us to fall asleep before cuddling. Do you think you can at least wake me up tomorrow morning before I leave?" I felt my cheeks blush slightly. My arms tightened around her, I buried my head in her hair, the smell of vanilla and dried leaves washing over me. And finally, I sighed in contentment and comfort.

In the morning she was gone. No trace of her. No clothes, simply nothing.

A piece of paper, with Natasha's lipstick on it, with only one sentence on it lay on the bedside table: "May we meet again..., Natasha".

All day long I looked for her but nothing, zero.

Someone I had only met one day had begun to mean so much to me and now she was gone without a trace.

Present Time:

"And that was it. If you notice my arm I have a tattoo of two fish. The white represents her and the black represents me" I just finished looking at and touching the tattoo on my arm.

 The white represents her and the black represents me" I just finished looking at and touching the tattoo on my arm

"What a story Alex...And to top it off, she is now dating Atlas" Wanda said running her hand along my back.

"It was what it was and now it is what it is" I tried to show that I didn't give a damn but Wanda has known me for a long time.

"Alex, don't pretend you don't care or that it doesn't impress you" She crossed her arms and stared at me. Out of nowhere someone knocked at the door.

"Alex are you there? We need to talk" Atlas' voice made itself heard.

"Duty calls. See you soon" I got up from the bed without saying anything else to Wanda, being grateful that my brother had shown up at that said moment.