𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

Start from the beginning

"Better than I know you.", Sam says to Richie.

Sam quickly runs and goes upstairs to check on her sister.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sidney and Gale stand side by side with a gun in their hands, looking at the house.

They hear a scream in the house. "Sounds about right.", Gale says to herself and Sidney.

"You ready?", Sidney asks Gale, looking at her.

"For this? Never. Here we go.", Gale says as they take a step forward.

They stop when the front door opens and they see someone.

Amber walks outside, limping outside and they see her.

Amber pants, screaming holding her stomach. "Help me, help me! He stabbed me!", Amber screams to both of them.

"What do you think?", Sidney asks Gale.

"Trap.", Gale says looking at Amber.

Amber gives up. "Fuck it.", Amber shoots Gale's stomach then runs.

Sidney shoots but misses and Amber goes back inside.

Sidney looks at Gale who's on the ground. "Gale! Gale!", Sidney says crouching next to Gale.

"You got to go to the hospital.", Sidney says to Gale.

"No. You said we were gonna finish this. Go finish it. Sidney.", Gale says to Sidney.

"Gale.", Sidney says to Gale, looking at her.

"For Dewey.", Gale says to Sidney.

Sidney gets back up and looks at the house from years ago, decades ago.

Sidney walks to the front and opens the front door, looking inside.

Sidney closes the door and looks around walking to see the kitchen.

But Sidney sees nothing or no one in the kitchen. Sidney walks to the closet,

"Anyone hiding, killer or not, you have five seconds to show yourself!", Sidney yells in the house.

Sidney walks in front of the door and shoots it then kicks the door to see no one there.

Sidney goes to the side but sees no one in the house then she hears a thud upstairs.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sam gasp holding up the knife in the closet.

Tara tries to hit something in the closet causing noise to happen in the house.

Sam quickly opens the closet door and sees Tara tied up in the closet.

"Oh, Tara. Oh, my God.", Sam says about to cut Tara's restraints.

Sam looks at Tara.

"Sam...please...", Tara tries to say, both of them crying.

Sam undoes Tara's tape on her arms and legs carefully.

"Wait, here.", Sam says to Tara.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sidney's phone rings and Sidney stops then accept it pulling it to her ear.

Sidney goes up the stairs. "Hello, Sidney!", Ghostface says to Sidney.

"Hello there. Where'd you go?", Sidney asks Ghostface, going up the stairs.