Nine

A/N:

Gigidy-gigidy. 😏😏😏

Dedicated to:

Msopaldragon

Hey! Thanks for voting on this book! I appreciate it.

Here a token of my appreciation, I would bake you a big cake but, alas, we can't meet my friend. 😞😔

------

Alfred's POV

As the dark night covered the road and only the headlights light up the way back home, Elyzeo and I was somehow silenced by this sever awkward atmosphere. Well, it's mixed since Elyzeo is reeking with alcohol and slightly dizzy. But I'm impressed on how he can still drive while being drunk.

"Man, that was fun." He broke the silence.

"Y-Yeah." I said, playing with my fingers and looking at them.

"Whatya doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said while shrugging.

In a few minutes we arrived at my house, "Hey, Um, you can sleep here if you want." I offered.

"Yeah, sure." after that we both entered my house, and Elyzeo tripped. "Can I use your bathroom?" He asked and nodded.

"Can I use them first?" I asked, lucky me he said yes. I really need to use the bathroom, I need to pee too y'know. I helped Elyzeo get to my room, and laid him in my bed. Jeez his heavy.

I went to the bathroom and made my business done, I went to my Mom's bedroom and prepared it for myself. What? Even if Elyzeo's sleeping over, it doesn't mean that we have to share the room, the bed, the blanket.... And he'll be next to me and OMG I need to stop.

I need to Eloizza that his brother will be sleeping here, where is it? Oh my balls, It's in he bathroom! I need to get it before Elyzeo get to the bathroom. I began to ran fast and peeked in my room and I saw a little piece of his clothing. Good, he's not getting up.

"Gotcha!" I cheered and heave a sigh of relief. I noticed that the shower is running, I slowly moved my head to the direction.

.....Big Mistake.

I saw a very fit muscular slightly tan body, complete with six pack and firm biceps. Oh my god! I can't stop looking! Elyzeo is standing in the shower, showing his perfect body. Oopsie, I'm sorry, Please excuse me while I put back my fallen underware. Elyzeo turned around and saw me, his eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought you were still in my room. I-I'm just going to get you some clothes and leave them in the room your staying." I said stuttering and left the bathroom.

I'm cleaning my room for Elyzeo to comfortably sleep in, I finally got the scene brushed off to the back of my brain. The scene where I saw Ely-- You know what? I talk to much. The door opened as I'm in all fours tugging the cover under the pillows.

"I'm so sorry." I said closing my eyes. But I saw Elyzeo with a towel wrapped around his waist tho, ugh, I wish I was the towel. I mean, nothing!

"It's okay." He said.

"I'll be going out now." I crawled downwards and I was stopped by a thing soaked with water, after a few seconds it throbbed and I felt it even though I'm wearing my pajamas.

"Fuck it." Elyzeo cursed, and flipped me over. I popped my eyes open, and saw Elyzeo's lustful face.

"Elyzeo's what are you doi--" My sentence was cut off my the lips of hunk Elyzeo.

"Alfred." Elyzeo said my name in a very sexy way, it made my knees weak.

"Elyzeo, I'm not really good with this." I said embarrassed with another confession.

"Let's just our instincts kick in, again." He smirked and it was goodby VIRGINIA! Please pray for me.

------

A/N:

Read Me!

Hey! I don't want to be rude with hanging you all in a cliff. (I'm just assuming that this is a cliffhanger, so, sorry.) But I want to write a "smut" in this part, But I thought of "Let the readers, decide." So if you still want to read the *cough* part, let me know in the comment section below. :)

Thanks from Lilbeats23/Hanadulche/Whatever the hell you call me.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW

Please do leave a comment, and who here still remember my four favorite characters? Darren & Julian, and, Xander and Haiden. I'm sad about the THY BROTHER though, who wants to know about the ending of that one?